Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gay Male Only Resort
Imagine an exclusively gay male only holiday resort, i'm talking a secure environment that allows gay men to enjoy a totally gay holiday experience in luxury boutique style surroundings...

Now imagine that resort being located in one of the most gay friendly places on earth...

Surely for many gay men, this would be a dream...?

Your comments would be appreciated.

Which resort are you thinking of? I can think of many places that gay men would enjoy visiting? And I guess you're not talking of Ibiza. Wink

Ibiza is certainly one location... :-)

Hmm...to be honest,although I like going to 'gay places',like the clubs and bars etc from time to time,I am very conscious of the need not to isolate myself from mainstream society.We're not aliens after all! I wonder whether spending a holiday where you mix only with other gay men might be a step too far for my personal taste.Interesting idea though-isn't Fire Island basically that?Greetings,
Tilia

Personally speaking I have no desire at all to go to an all gay resort or have a totally gay experience, it would be well over the top for me. I am sure others would feel differently ......
Fred

Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.

Having spoken to Andy to some extent on chat, we now know his concept could be worth it for gay guys who like it safe and all gay and who have money. I told him the group of people here probably didn't apply to that category of gays, but he's free to tell us it exists, nonetheless... As for advertising the product, well, that's as far as it'll go. Card wouldn't have any spamming here. Wink He's a good watchdog.

Appreciate all the comments peeps, keep em coming!!!

I would go for the difference of it.

albabonzai Wrote:I would go for the difference of it.
Because you rarely spend your days and nights almost exclusively in male company? Rolleyes

lol Marshlander... hehehe. They may be all male, but not all gay however, hence the exclusive concept, as far as Barry goes, I'm sure, it would make a difference.