Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gay Nude Resorts in Key West?
Will: Has anyone ever stayed at one of the gay nude resorts in Key West? Some of our friends are planning a trip and want us to go with them. One of them has been before, and the way he describes it, it sounds like hook-up heaven, which isn't exactly where we're at right now...but he says it's easy to avoid that and still have a great time and I have to admit that the trip sounds intriguing. But Adam won't stop laughing, he says the thought of me at a place like that is hysterically funny. He says I get cranky when guys look at him WITH his clothes on, never mind naked. He's really having fun with this.

I think we should go - well, I feel like going just to show him that I can be civilized, but... I'm afraid of making an ass of myself yet again. I really am working on my jealous/possessive behavior, and he admits that it's getting way better --- but I can't seem to help regressing at times.

Adam says if I want a Florida trip, he'll take Ty and me to Disney World. The brat says I'd fit in better there.

IDK...thoughts?

Florida. Meh.

Never been to Key West ,but it is a culture unto itself. I would study up. If you are going with friends, it could be a good way to try the place out. If I were to go, I would try to avoid some of the tourist trap, but I'm not sure that is possible.
I bid NO Trump!

I would stay at a good b&b unless you are looking for some side action.

I'm a little torn...

You guys are working on your relationship problems as it is, AND parents.

While I think you could use a little nudge to your comfort zone, I'm not sure either of these options are good. I think you guys could use a romantic vacation, but not as parents, and not in some wild, nudist, hook up resort, and not at Disney World.

You guys should take some time out with just the two of you, and reconnect as a couple, and not flirting with the single life, and not submerged as parents.

Hmmm...

Jealous and possessive @ gay nude resort....

Not really a great idea IMO

East Wrote:Hmmm...

Jealous and possessive @ gay nude resort....

Not really a great idea IMO

You owe me 1 mouthful of coffee.

I applaud you for dealing with and working on your issues of jealously/possession, but don't you think this is a little bit too much all at once? Why not a non-nude resort or hotel right now? There are plenty of those in Key West. You will still be out and about and have many guys looking at you and your boyfriend, it just won't be while everyone is nude. You'll even find a little bit of that happening in the place he suggested, Orlando.

One of my favorite vacations ever was in my single days many years ago to Key West. My buddy and I went, and I think my fond memories of all the fun is because I was a spring break ho and it was extremely easy there.

[SIZE="7"][COLOR="Red"]QUICK!!!
SOMEONE CALL 911!!!
Will's left brain reasoning
has malfunctioned!!![/COLOR][/SIZE]

What the frack are you thinking??? Are you guys going to take Ty with you to this place or leave him with someone?

Jay and I quit going to gay nude beaches waaaaaaay back when were were still FWBs because of the drama of so many guys (usually new to gay nude beaches or card carrying glory hole experts) assuming that everyone there came just to have sex with them.

We go to the family nude beaches and were at one last Wednesday and spent the night in a beach side cabin and froze -- even though its in the tropics it's the winter there and the night temps dipped to around 49/8c but talk about some of the best cuddling of my life!!!!

Think about starting with a family oriented nude beach to begin with. You won't have any reason to get jealous ---- and ----- Ty would have kids to play with! The best way to describe what the people at a regular nude beach look like is to sit at a food court at mall on a school night and count the first 100 people who walk by --- next to no teens, loads of nice old couples, loads moms and dads with young kids --- I have been to one of them yet and had trouble, seen trouble or had anything less than a great time. Fun people Polite people and INTERESTING people...

Back in the marines I did 2 months at NAS Key West. Before you head there you really need to get an idea of how expensive it is to go there, stay there and have fun there. You can go loads of other places for less money and have as good or better of a time.

Yeah, many guys who aren't even jealous or possessive wouldn't set foot in one of those places. I don't think your concerns are unreasonable. These are not places for couples, IMO.

Borg69 Wrote:I'm a little torn...

You guys are working on your relationship problems as it is, AND parents.

While I think you could use a little nudge to your comfort zone, I'm not sure either of these options are good. I think you guys could use a romantic vacation, but not as parents, and not in some wild, nudist, hook up resort, and not at Disney World.

You guys should take some time out with just the two of you, and reconnect as a couple, and not flirting with the single life, and not submerged as parents.

Will: Once again, the voice of reason.

I'm not even sure what I was thinking. The friends who invited us are all single, which should have been a clue. I guess I thought if I went with my original thought -, which was HELL, no - it was going to sound like I was still the same unreasonable jerk and hadn't learned anything in therapy. Them, when Adam found the idea of me going there so hysterically funny,I dug in my heels.

The vacation idea is great. THIS vacation was an idiotic brain fart on my part. Enough said...