So far we have raised 10% of our monthly running costs! Thanks for your generosity!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gay Sauna
I got enough courage and had my first experience

I went to a German gay sauna, there was no speaking i was just surrounded by naked men.

A random guy sucked me and then i sucked 2 random guys.
Will you be going again, do you think, now that curiosity (and lust) has been satisfied?
I think I will but a different 1 this time, would like to go to the sauna with someone next time.

Another curious guy would be great.
Das Excellent!

I like them too, had my first experience with them two weekends ago.
Congratulations. I've never been to one and never had the courage to go to one in my younger days. Me & my partner did have get an invitation to go to one by an elderly couple last year, but we opted not to go.
After reading this > http://gayspeak.com/showthread.php?t=15718 < a couple of months ago I don't think I can even look at a gay sauna. Laugh Too much of a prude to let some random guy suck me off.
I find them a little seedy for my taste too.
When a subject is highly controversial — and any question about sex is that — one cannot hope to tell the truth. One can only show how one came to hold whatever opinion one does hold. One can only give one's audience the chance of drawing their own conclusions as they observe the limitations, the prejudices, the idiosyncrasies of the speaker.
- Virginia Woolf
I've been to the bathouses in Denver, Colorado. I enjoyed them but I haven't been lately.
OrphanPip Wrote:I find them a little seedy for my taste too.

Personally they aren't my cup of tea but if that floats your boat, good job, have fun and of course play safe. :biggrin:

What ever happens to the days of going to the cinema, getting coffee or lunch? Confusedmile:
Mrk2010, definitely not the same scene, and not for the same uses either. I think the idea of the sauna is really at least to see some naked activity, and maybe get a bit of action. Not sure everyone gets action in a sauna. I bet there are people who just go there to watch.