Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gay and Transvestite
What's with me, trying to look pretty and feel feminine?

I don't know, but ever since I tried being 'gay', I want to be pretty and feminine.

I don't mean wearing woman's clothes, or make up, but I care more about what I wear... and my hair.

I used to care ZERO about my hair...

And I want be more feminine, or at least stop acting macho.

May be it's got to do with my previous understanding of gays. But I may be mistaking gays with transvestites. You know, guys who REALLY look like girls?

May be subconciously, I want to be woman, and in my limited understanding, there are two ways to do that, one being gay, and the other being transvestite, and of the two, I'm more comfortable with being gay, so I'm trying to be gay.

Is that it?

Sometimes I think one of the reason why I'm turning gay is because I'm tired of women. I want to liberate myself from them sexually, so I think turning gay is a good idea.

But as I turn gay, I'm BECOMING the enemy!!

:confused:

No Amigo, you may get more intouch with your feelings however, you are not becoming the enemy, and I don't believe that females are the enemy, I have many friends here, it is about 50/50 male to female, I am x military special ops and can do damage if I choose to, I just don't
[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcRz-Six7p24KDjrx1F_V...A&usqp=CAU]

James Wrote:No Amigo, you may get more intouch with your feelings however, you are not becoming the enemy, and I don't believe that females are the enemy, I have many friends here, it is about 50/50 male to female, I am x military special ops and can do damage if I choose to, I just don't

I don't seriously think woman is the enemy... I'm just beaten by them, that's all.

Amigo Wrote:May be it's got to do with my previous understanding of gays. But I may be mistaking gays with transvestites. You know, guys who REALLY look like girls?

A transvestite is merely a cross-dresser. The reasons a man may cross-dress are not necessarily sexual and even if they are it does not necessarily mean he is attracted to men.

Amigo Wrote:May be subconciously, I want to be woman, and in my limited understanding, there are two ways to do that, one being gay, and the other being transvestite, and of the two, I'm more comfortable with being gay, so I'm trying to be gay.

I think there is a big difference between what 'being gay' means to you and what it means to me. 'Being gay' means to me that I am sexually and romantically attracted to men and not to women, it does not mean that I am, or I want to be, in any way feminine.
Fred

Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.

fredv3b Wrote:A transvestite is merely a cross-dresser. The reasons a man may cross-dress are not necessarily sexual and even if they are it does not necessarily mean he is attracted to men.

I think there is a big difference between what 'being gay' means to you and what it means to me. 'Being gay' means to me that I am sexually and romantically attracted to men and not to women, it does not mean that I am, or I want to be, in any way feminine.

Thanks, Fred. I'm thinking about what you wrote here VERY carefully...

[COLOR="Purple"]I do kinda understand youre "enemy" feeling. Maybe it is because I am fighting for my parents lives over my insane sister or that communication with women can, I repeat, can be very different/difficult.

I have been getting very tired trying to explain myself or explain what is important to me with my best female friend/soul mate.

I dont really feel that women are the "enemy" but am super happy that I am gay gay gay Wavey [/COLOR]

Women and Men have different 'priorities'. That's why it's so difficult to get along.

For example, if there's a couple, living in a house... and the house is on fire... and they can only take ONE thing out of the house before being burnt alive... what will they take?

9 out of 10 cases, they won't make it.

-----------------------------------------------------------
For me, women is the enemy. Their weapon, vagina.

Amigo Wrote:Women and Men have different 'priorities'. That's why it's so difficult to get along.

-----------------------------------------------------------
For me, women is the enemy. Their weapon, vagina.

[COLOR="Purple"]For me it is their unpredictability. No matter how well you THINK you know one they will always SHOCK you Scared

btw, there is a newish movie, not sure the title but the main character, a woman, her vagina has these monster teeth and they bite off one guys d!ck!!! and its suppose to be a comedy Scared

btw, I really love some of my women friends but I am so happy that I am gay gay gay Luvkiss [/COLOR]

fjp999 Wrote:btw, there is a newish movie, not sure the title but the main character, a woman, her vagina has these monster teeth and they bite off one guys d!ck!!! and its suppose to be a comedy Scared

I find dick eating pussies NOT funny at all.

Have you seen the movie 'The Wall' by Pink Floyd?

There's a scene, where two flowers, one male, the other female, dance with each other...

If you've seen it, you'll know the kind of 'fear' I have towards vaginas.

yeppers, I was an assistant manager at a movie theatre when The Wall first came out. I think it is really an amazing, horrific, fantastic flick and remember that scene very well.