Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gay and Transvestite
Amigo Wrote:I'm just beaten by them, that's all.

In some ways, this might be right. In the western world we're seeing women begin to take over. I don't mean this in a bad way.

For the first time in history, single mothers with a college education are currently earning more money than single males with college educations. And in general, women are beginning to surpass men in pay - this is largely due to women achieving higher levels of education than men. This may not apply to Thailand, but it's true in the US because the traditional middle class jobs (factory jobs, union jobs, etc) men are going away and the men have no where to turn to. Men are losing the status they had because women in the west need them less and less in the traditional role.

If you want to see a perfect example of this, just check out how women each other vs. a guy they presume to be straight. You'll quickly notice that unless the women are sexually attracted to the guy they will treat him like garbage. They seem to assume that a random male is interested in them sexually and, because other women provide the companionship and social networking they need, therefore he has no value. Since females more sexually selective than males, you can rest assured they are only sexually attracted to the top few percent who demonstrate good genes (e.g., being highly talented in an area) or are wealthy.

If women no longer need men to provide them the financial resources to take care of children, exactly what good are run of the mill men? Single mothers with college educations may indicate what the future has in store: women that have sex with the top few desirable men, get pregnant, and raise their kid alone. Settling for an average guy with a factory job is no longer necessary as these women can support themselves.

Being gay just looks better and better :o

Most women still make less money then men on average, and the majority of people living below the poverty line in Canada and the US are single mothers.

it's ok.. for as long as you're happy about it.

I don't think there is any thing wrong with recognizing your femininity, it's there even if you don't recognize it.

Stephanie

And I think somebody made a mistake when deciding to put me in a female body. Anybody wanna switch?

i wanna be in a female's body..hehe...

SlipknotRlZZ Wrote:And I think somebody made a mistake when deciding to put me in a female body. Anybody wanna switch?

Me, please pick me, please please please.
StephanieConfusedmile:

no, pick me instead.. pick me!!!!

golsa Wrote:In some ways, this might be right. In the western world we're seeing women begin to take over. I don't mean this in a bad way.

For the first time in history, single mothers with a college education are currently earning more money than single males with college educations. And in general, women are beginning to surpass men in pay - this is largely due to women achieving higher levels of education than men. This may not apply to Thailand, but it's true in the US because the traditional middle class jobs (factory jobs, union jobs, etc) men are going away and the men have no where to turn to. Men are losing the status they had because women in the west need them less and less in the traditional role.

If you want to see a perfect example of this, just check out how women each other vs. a guy they presume to be straight. You'll quickly notice that unless the women are sexually attracted to the guy they will treat him like garbage. They seem to assume that a random male is interested in them sexually and, because other women provide the companionship and social networking they need, therefore he has no value. Since females more sexually selective than males, you can rest assured they are only sexually attracted to the top few percent who demonstrate good genes (e.g., being highly talented in an area) or are wealthy.

If women no longer need men to provide them the financial resources to take care of children, exactly what good are run of the mill men? Single mothers with college educations may indicate what the future has in store: women that have sex with the top few desirable men, get pregnant, and raise their kid alone. Settling for an average guy with a factory job is no longer necessary as these women can support themselves.

Being gay just looks better and better :o

??? do you have a source for that? Women make significantly less than man across the board, in general.

This is still a man's world. Not necessarily a gay man's world, but a man's world nonetheless. Yea, it sucks and it's not fair. I'm surprised to hear people think that women have it better. They have to fight a lot harder for jobs, respect, pay, a mate-- yes, as women get older they tend to have a harder time settling down. The same can not really be said for men, or not to the same extent.

As Jack Donaghy once said to Liz Lemon, "women your age have a higher chance of getting mauled at the zoo than getting married."

Lol. But seriously. And they have to sit down to pee.

SrChulo Wrote:Women make significantly less than man across the board, in general.

But that is mainly because women work fewer hours in the week and fewer years in their life, in general,
Fred

Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.