Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gay destinations?
Since I have been reading about this "gay friendly" word I browse something about the world destinations for gay people.
I could travel anywhere where I can find anything that motivates me to go doesnt have to be "gay friendly".
My sister went on a bussiness trip to Puerto Vallarta and told me that's a preferred gay destination, the whole community accepts gay. There are hotels, restaurants, shops and more even gay people lives there. So I might think on one day going to this gay destinations...im curious to be honest.
So, have you ever been in one of these gay destinations? how was your experience? which would you recommend me? Do you care about a destination being "gay friendly"?

Yes and no.

LOL

I have gone to San Francisco, Ca. and Provincetown, Ma., both are LGBT vacation spots, but in both instances I was meeting and visiting with other people, so it wasn't because I wanted to go to a 'gay friendly place', it's because that's where the meet up happened to be.

I had a great time in both places, and would go back again
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

Hubby and I enjoy going to gay places and always have a good time. We’ve been to Key West, Ft. Lauderdale, Provincetown, New York, San Francisco, do gay cruises.
Bernd

Being gay is not for Sissies.

I've never done a gay cruise, but they look like fun!
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

(06-27-2017, 06:18 PM)LeroyOt Wrote: Since I have been reading about this "gay friendly" word I browse something about the world destinations for gay people.
I could travel anywhere where I can find anything that motivates me to go doesnt have to be "gay friendly".
My sister went on a bussiness trip to Puerto Vallarta and told me that's a preferred gay destination, the whole community accepts gay. There are hotels, restaurants, shops and more even gay people lives there. So I might think on one day going to this gay destinations...im curious to be honest.
So, have you ever been in one of these  gay destinations? how was your experience? which would you recommend me? Do you care about a destination being "gay friendly"?

I would care more about a destination being unfriendly than friendly.  Who in their right senses would go to  someplace like Chechenya where vigilante groups regulalrly seek out gays to beat them up and/or murder them?  If I have been to gay friendly destinations like San Francisco, Buenos Aires etc., it's not so mch because they are gay friendly but simply because they are destinations that interest me.
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams
[-] The following 1 member Likes LONDONER's post:
  •