Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gay means happy, beautiful, not disgusting!
I like your pic btw. it`s Digimon, is not it?

Keith when I'll feel less tired, long and tiring day at the hospital today, I will elaborate and tell you more about our trip to China when Jake and I went to pick up our daughter Marika, yes she's Chinese, we had to trick the government with Jake's friend... I don't know if you recall the episode of the Simpsons when one of Marge's sister, Selma I believe wanted to adopt her daughter, she had to be married and so on and so forth, well just wait to read what Jake and I had to endure as a gay couple and Interracial couple over all, so I understand what you endure in China. Funny enough, there's a lot of gay Chinese, a whole lot.

Keith Wrote:I like your pic btw. it`s Digimon, is not it?

It is an angemon, yes! (or its digievolution? hehe)

Keith Wrote:I believe gay guys exist for a reason.

Somebody had to do interior decorating.

Keith Wrote:Here it goes:
Yesterday I was watching whitecollar, american tv series. Matt Bomer played Neal Caffery in it[ps: he is hot]. One of my roommates watched it a long time ago and loved Matt Bomer very much. When i told him that Matt Bomer is gay, He said, "Oh no, I do not like him any more." Suddenly I felt so unhappy and I asked him, "Before I told you this and after i told you this, is he the same guy? " He said, "No, I thought he was masculine." What the Hell! Stupid Human![I bet god said that to him!] Why people hate gay? I asked in some chatting room, and someone said: "I just do not want shit on my penis." which is kinda insulting. And some said: "ignore them." I believe gay guys exist for a reason. Some people said, "If god hates us, why are we so cute?"
I wanted to shouted at him[my stupid roommate], "Without people like you, I could have come out of closet millions of years ago." But I could not. Gay guys in China are so poor. WE have to hide ourselves. Most people hold the ancient opinion that gay is abnormal. We can not live surrounded by countless unkind eye sights.
I love you guys here in gayspeak. I feel comfortable here.

I live in Portugal. Things have improved in the past years (e.g. some of my students are openly gay, this would have been unthinkable a few years ago) but there is still discrimination and persecution.

Matt Bomer really is hot. I love White Collar because of him. I even sat through Magic Mike because of him.

The whole masculine/feminine gay/straight thing is just silly. It's so wrong that it becomes comical. Ironically, it takes alot of strength and willpower (both considered masculine traits!) to get shit on somebody elses dick.

meridannight Wrote:actually, China has one of the most tolerant and liberal history where homosexuality is concerned. homosexuality was always thought to be a natural variation in human nature and behavior there for thousands of years. guys could actually live together in China while in the Renaissance Europe they were persecuted by the Inquisition.
i admire Chinese history because of this humaneness they exhibited. it wasn't till coming into contact with the West that the Chinese (and Japanese) cultures started to rethink their stance on homosexuality due to the vehement and absurd condemnation of it by the Europeans. the Chinese got it right two thousand years ago where the West still hasn't fully gotten it even today.

The story is similar in the land of Kamasutra.India too has become so intolerant towards homosexuality that it contradicts the world's most inclusive civilization. We are trying to do away with a law called article 377 which we inherited from British colonialism. This law criminalizes ANY sexual act which is abnormal. Here, normal sexual act is defined as the act between a man and woman for procreation!!!
A majority of the 110 crore population could be jailed for indulging in oral sex regards of their sexuality!!

Keep in mind that the ancients had a place for homosexuality in society in China, Japan, and my family's country, Korea. Different ways of thinking (and Christianity) changed things but I believe it will come full circle again someday soon.

A dude accused my truck of being straight... and I heard that Priuses are gay, so I think the word "gay" has something to with automobiles.

I do note on the highway (since I no longer drive and call shotgun way hella sooner than everyone else) that trucks in the USA are growing balls:

https://www.google.com/search?q=truck+wi...57&bih=795 Others have seen this phenomena as well and are taking pictures!.

I can only assume that this all ties into Google's Self Driving Car, not only are they growing sentience they are also going to breed themselves, thus sexuality is going to play a roll in there.

/humor

As for your buddy who is homo-scared - that is his problem, you shouldn't allow him to make it yours. Instead I would go and find others who are LGBT tolerant to hang with.