Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gay men!
I've not fancied any women to be honest, but I won't say that it could never happen. I've seen and met some stunning women too.

Tombo Wrote:Yay, someone else, I am not just a freak haha

In what ways do they turn you off? Do they actually turn you off or do you just mean that you can look at them/be with them without feeling the attraction?

I think this is a really interesting topic BUNNY

All of the above. The same kinds of things turn me on about women as with men, like the way their personality and character show through, they way they carry themselves, sometimes the way they do or do not "tend to themselves" physically. The one thing that attracts me most is self-assurance. Of course there is always the strong potentially to be physically attracted depending on the looks. I LOVE a auburn haired, green/blue eyed woman and I totally melt for dark haired and blue eyed men.

I used to be very irresponsible and cavalier about my bisexuality in that I'd easily engage a woman or man both physically and emotionally without any disclosure of my preferences and I've many times worked to engage both dudes and chicks at the same time deliberately for the challenge and the sex.

Now that I'm grown up I don't live like that any more and I'm not proud that I ever did. Regardless, I still have the same worldly thoughts and feelings in that regard from time to time albeit not controlled by the visceral and no longer acted upon...thankfully. Xyxthumbs Not to imply regrets, just sharing of my self with you good folk. Wavey
Heart  Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection!  Heart

On occasion, I see a woman that catches my eye. It's usually because she is very pretty or I like her boots (no it's not a typo I really meant boots not boobs). I have this thing for those furry boots or black high heel boots that women were. I usually just smile and comment to myself how beautiful or hot she might look, but there is usually no arousal or feeling, just observations. I spend way more time looking at men and enjoying it.

There's a difference between admiring beauty and wanting it.

There are some really beautiful women out there in the world, but they don't do it for me. Nor would i want to put myself in the position of hurting someone just out of my curiously.

It's like this:

"Oh, she is very pretty. I bet she dries between her toes and shit."

"Damn, he's the kind I hope showered only once today and didn't put on deodorant and worked hard, cuz I want to TASTE what I'm eating, and imma savor that shit, and touch him everywhere and hide his underwear before he goes."

Only I don't think "shit" as often as I say it, and I don't like the idea of "hooking up", but sometimes...like when I'm surfing the underwear models in "Stud of the Day"... I wish I was.

Blue Wrote:I can see the beauty in women and, even see why some are turned on by them, heck even manage it myself if I ignore the whole picture and just focus of a tight but, defined calves, or some other detail I would find arousing weer it on a man but then I get to other bits and, well EW, I really don't want that in my bed and I don't want to cuddle up with that bit and, she's jsut to "flimsy" looking to suit me and, Maker, I sure don't want her as my partner when I'm 90 and the sex doesn't matter anymore.

Now that guy over there.... hmmm, who are you.. looking good there, oh not perfect, hey me either but then I doubt we will care in another oh 20-30 years or so anyway.

Blue,
there may be the language barrier because now I am really not sure... Was that supposed to be funny?

Because you sound like homophobic straight men who act like if they sit at a table with a gay man, they will catch some disease AND may become gay too. I always wondered why straight women were much more accepting to gays and lesbians than straight men were. Is it because they feel threatened?

You wouldn't want a woman to be your partner when you are 90 and sex doesn't matter anymore? Another joke I don't get? Or are you actually serious?
I don't mean to sound offending, but at the age of 90 (for me at any age, but so be it) wouldn't the character of the person you live with more important than if he/she has that ew parts and bits?

For my whole life I've never been attracted to women. However, there are very rare occurrences where I am. Though usually it's a character in a show or something, and I think I'm more attracted to the attitude rather than the physical aspects.

..I can say though, that even though I'm gay, I find Lana Del Rey to be amazingly sexy and beautiful. Like seriously.. I can say she is hot. Haha.

There were only two women that I seriously considered turning straight for, unless you want to include Meryl Streep. Those two real people in my life turned my head.

Un/Fortunatly both were lesbians. ???

So I have no idea how that plays in the whole attraction thing. Maybe I'm a lesbian in a gay man's body?

I never acted on it, both were in relationships, but there was something about them that floated my boat.

Only if Rainbowmum's wearing her shorts and gumboots! Drool-smiley

I also find myself looking at cleavage (on women), do any other gay men do that?