Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gay men!
Tombo Wrote:I also find myself looking at cleavage (on women), do any other gay men do that?

I "find myself looking" at high heel shoes sometimes :biggrin: I simply can't believe anyone can voluntarily wear them :tongue:

As I said, i can see the beauty in women and, imagine how a straight or bi man would be turned on by them. I'm not. As for me a 90, yeah if I'm with anyone then, it will be a man, it isn't about the body but, I just can't imagine me being a life partner to a woman.

Sure I have female friends and, we are close, like sisters to me but, well, would you marry your sister?

And yes the last line was meant to be humorous.

Nick9 Wrote:Blue,
there may be the language barrier because now I am really not sure... Was that supposed to be funny?

Because you sound like homophobic straight men who act like if they sit at a table with a gay man, they will catch some disease AND may become gay too. I always wondered why straight women were much more accepting to gays and lesbians than straight men were. Is it because they feel threatened?

You wouldn't want a woman to be your partner when you are 90 and sex doesn't matter anymore? Another joke I don't get? Or are you actually serious?
I don't mean to sound offending, but at the age of 90 (for me at any age, but so be it) wouldn't the character of the person you live with more important than if he/she has that ew parts and bits?

Nick9 Wrote:I "find myself looking" at high heel shoes sometimes :biggrin: I simply can't believe anyone can voluntarily wear them :tongue:

Ok, I look at it and find it attractive haha

I agree with megumi's statement, however in personal experience, i admit when a girl is beautiful or what not, but ive not had any erges beyond good friends.

Sounds kinda like my friend shes mostly gay but she has a boyfriend that she loves.

Tombo Wrote:I also find myself looking at cleavage (on women), do any other gay men do that?

I think as guys it's just sometimes inevitable. I find myself looking or trying not to on occasion.. haha.

Yes, Tombo, I've looked at cleavage, especially when it's been thrust in my face, which occasionally happens at exams time (oral exams). It's a bit lost on me, but I think it's the child in us that is attracted to boobies.

dfiant Wrote:... Boobs look like they could be a bit of fun though.

You'll never fully understand how liberating it has been to read that! I really thought I might be the only one.

To the OP, yes, I met a wonderful woman once, it might have been the real thing. My friends told me "it's too late to change tracks", turns out they were right. No one got hurt.
And there's your answer, go for who you like as long as nobody gets hurt. Life is about trying to work out in advance whether anyone's going to get hurt or not, not easy.

Ive had cleverage thrusted into my hands before... doesnt mean i find boobies anymore attractive ^^

Having had a girlfriend for 4 years, and having been a dancer in a troupe for many years, I've had more than my fair share of boobs (naked and all). I must say that playing with a woman's breasts, cuddling them, fondling them is an experience that I find akin to gently handling a man's balls. It's quite exciting. As for kissing nipples, it works as well on a man as a woman, so I'd say they're equals there. The thing is many women don't acknowledge (are ignorant of??) the sensitivity of a man's nipples and (so I hear) tend to forget about those parts. I know I can't generalise but it seems to be statistic that they don't do much in that respect. Probably a woman's sensations re getting her nipples fondled, sucked, licked, blown on, run ice on, is different from a man's but it's still a very sexy part of the body for both sexes. The fact that these parts are erectile is the reason why the nipples have to be covered sometimes (too suggestive of sexual arousal).