Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gay men!
I checked Zennyboy, about a doubt I had, whether thrust was an irregular verb or not. It appears it is: thrust, thrust, thrust... Exciting to learn that one, innit?
PS therefore corrected my post. ha. Sorry folks.

Tyrion Wrote:I think as guys it's just sometimes inevitable. I find myself looking or trying not to on occasion.. haha.

Haha, same here! I'm glad I am not the only one haha

princealbertofb Wrote:I checked Zennyboy, about a doubt I had, whether thrust was an irregular verb or not. It appears it is: thrust, thrust, thrust... Exciting to learn that one, innit?
PS therefore corrected my post. ha. Sorry folks.

Huh? Is my grammar that far off my posts are being checked or something?

Zennyboy Wrote:Huh? Is my grammar that far off my posts are being checked or something?
No, Zennyboy, I used the word in the past but added an ED ending, but I had doubts and preferred to post with the grammar mistake. You then posted and wrote the same word, so I just checked my spelling. Can't do much about yours, I'm afraid, you'll have to do your own checking, eh?
http://gayspeak.com/showpost.php?p=225457&postcount=29

Well, yes breasts are interesting, though I think that's more of a "Hey, suckling one of those would be comforting." thing left over from infancy. Beyond that it's okay but, too squishy in the wrong place.

I don't. But I love their company and conversation, treat them pretty classy and refer to them often for advice. Like wives that are just dissapointed in that department. I'd be a perfect husband other than that. My work absorbs me almost completely and that is another let down to me chumming up a girl - a lot of them actually want you around more than one hour before and after sleep time. My women friends think I'm a f'n prince - my girl friends have tried to es'plain to me that I'm not "emotionally available" and my guys have lied, connived and tricked and done anything not to lose me because I got skills (and I don't mean the bed thing - I mean a geek of the body and mind thing) and I am fun as hell but go so fast I leave a contrail (is that right?) like the jet for life I am. Can't help it. Beep beep Sheldon gotta go-go thing.

Crushes only, no lust. lol.

kind of a controversial hat to throw in might be the Kinsey scale, with 0 being exclusively heterosexual and 6 being exclusively homosexual and his evident conclusion that most people fell somewhere in between. there have been more in depth studies since, but maybe he had some sort of a point although the scale might be expanded...

To me woman are woman.
Nothing more nothing less (to the woman out there, please don't take offence), they do make great companions and form some amazing friendships...After all most woman aren't nearly is bitch as 60% of gay men.
I think yes I could have intercourse with a woman but for me there would be no emotional value there nor any connections so dont think it would be worth my while and or effort, while i can take a step back and admire the beauty of some woman there's never been an sexual messages relayed into my brain its just a oh wow she looks amazing sort of thing.

<<After all most woman aren't nearly is bitch as 60% of gay men.>>

Now that's funny don't matter who y'ar -