Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gay millionaire proposed to daughter’s ex-bf and he said yes
[Image: f97977355f42bf4cd29bc57dc823ff71.png]

The family saga of the Drewitt-Barlows grows ever more complicated.

Highly publicised “first gay dads”, Barrie Drewitt-Barlow and Tony Drewitt-Barlow originally from the UK, divorced after 32 years of marriage last year. Then Tony started dating Scott Hutchinson, 25, and the two announced they were expecting a child through a surrogate. Tony happens to be an ex-boyfriend of Saffron Drewitt-Barlow, daughter of Barrie and Tony. Great, we’re all caught up!

Over the weekend, Barrie confirmed on Instagram he’d popped the question to Scott, and now the two plan to marry. The proposal came during a family vacation in Croatia, with a supportive Saffron in attendance.

Clearly not desiring any public attention during this private and intimate moment, Barrie posted a video of a boat deck covered in rose pedals and tea lights, asking viewers in a sing-songy tone “What’s happening here tonight? I wonder what it could be?” and finally resting the camera on a sizeable diamond ring:

He also shared some family photos from the occasion:

Barrie and Tony Drewitt-Barlow made international headlines in 1999 when they won the legal right to be named as parents to their new twins Saffron and Aspen. It was the first time a same-sex couple appeared as official co-parents in the UK and opened the door for other gay parents.

They later had three more kids and moved to Florida, where the whole family–including Scott and Tony–now live.
Note: No trees were destroyed in the sending of this contaminant free message. However, I do concede, a significant number of electrons may have been inconvenienced.

I sense a reality TV show in the making that will be a must-miss for me.
Bernd

Being gay is not for Sissies.
[-] The following 1 member Likes Bhp91126's post:
  • andy

My neck hurts from all the whiplash it just did reading this story!
[-] The following 1 member Likes JoelR's post:
  • andy

he take my money when I'm in need
Yeah, he's a triflin' friend indeed
Oh, he's a gold digger
Way over town, that digs on me
[Image: tumblr_n60lwfr0nK1tvauwuo2_250.gif]
[-] The following 1 member Likes ceez's post:
  • andy