Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gay themed horror movies
I love horror movies, but obviously I'd like to see one LGBT themed or at least one with LGBT undertones and subplots. Any suggestions?

Gay guys are always the first to get killed in horror movies.

Darius Wrote:Gay guys are always the first to get killed in horror movies.

What a horrible movie......

To be honest I think it would be a very trashy movie... A lot of Horrors are bad even without a subplot.

Scary Movie 1... I think?

Though it's not gay themed, it has one (two?) character with LGBT undertones.
生年不满百,
常怀千岁忧。
昼短苦夜长,
何不秉烛游。

JisthenewK Wrote:I love horror movies, but obviously I'd like to see one LGBT themed or at least one with LGBT undertones and subplots. Any suggestions?
There are several but I doubt that they are all good. Some are even pretty cheesy. Look at the films by David De Cocteau. They are all pretty much horror, thriller, fantasy / strange inspired, but nothing much happens in them, and there's practically always some lovely hunk massaging himself languidly and lengthily in the shower. but *yawn*!!!

Here's a blog page that might give you a starter.
http://www.newnownext.com/gay-horror-mov...n/10/2014/

Interview with the Vampire with Brad Pitt and Tom Cruise is not such a bad choice, though.

Actually, some gay drama films are probably scarier than horror films per se. I'm thinking of such films as Victim, which, in their own way paved the way to more tolerance but showed a society that victimised its gay citizens to the extent of such fright that only unsuitable things were the option. It has a film noir look about it anyway.
[Image: bogarde+victim.jpg]