Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gay whale couple
A gay whale couple were swimming off the coast of Japan when they noticed a whaling ship. One of them recognized it as the same ship that had harpooned his father many years earlier. He said to the other, "Lets both swim under the ship and blow out of our air holes at the same time and it should cause the ship to turn over and sink. They tried it and sure enough, the ship turned over and quickly sank. Soon however, the whales realized the sailors had jumped overboard and were swimming to the safety of shore. The whale who's family were killed was enraged that they were going to get away and told the other "lets swim after them and gobble them up before they reach the shore." At this point, he realized the other was becoming reluctant to follow him. "Look", he said, "I went along with the blow job, but I absolutely refuse to swallow the seamen."

Sent from my i9100 ICS 4.04 via Tapatalk
Note: No trees were destroyed in the sending of this contaminant free message. However, I do concede, a significant number of electrons may have been inconvenienced.

<3

Tooooo cute. I was like Lol all over my house... okay, just in my chairRolleyes, but it was funny Wink .

Dankies Andys :biggrin: .

Lol, Andy, not a new joke, but since I love whales (and don't mind the occasional BJ Wink) I'll give you a Clap

Rofl Love it , too funny.

Cringe-worthy - but funny! :biggrin:

princealbertofb Wrote:Lol, Andy, not a new joke, but since I love whales (and don't mind the occasional BJ Wink) I'll give you a Clap
what...no mention of Sea Men?

Roflmao omg, that was funny, i was kinda hoping this thread was about actual whales though.

Here's the story of a whale that is batting for our own team...
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/06/21...17146.html

Must not have been sperm whales then.

^^^^^
lol must be a sperm whale lol