Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GaySpeak Dating
i'm sure they would put up with a sweetie like you Wink

Why not? There is very nice people... But the problem is that you cannot easily meet someone who lives 9999999 miles from you LOL.

Where are you, my future husband? Were you born yet?

[Image: if_innovation.jpg]
I was single.....
HELL YES!!!

I'm being honest. There are about a dozen guys in here I'd be all over if I was single!

If I were single I don't see why not. I mean, I'd give it a try, but the huge distance would most likely kill it before it ever started. Unless his dick is seriously long enough to cross borders without buying a plane ticket.

Cuddly Wrote:If I were single I don't see why not. I mean, I'd give it a try, but the huge distance would most likely kill it before it ever started. Unless his dick is seriously long enough to cross borders without buying a plane ticket.

Reading the red letters It appears Cuddly is having a bad day

BlueStar Wrote:Thank you Stevie Smile
Actually, GS is my big family, but I wouldn't mind dating some of the guys over here if I had the chance Wink

Bluestar, If my guy comes to his senses and calls off the wedding I'll be chasing you first......

On the way back I'd jump on Wade! LOL.

so is the term "dating" code for "bang the hell out of until the cows cum...home"?

If he was the right guy for me ,then yes I would.

ETOTE Wrote:so is the term "dating" code for "bang the hell out of until the cows cum...home"?

Nope I meant dating for a lifelong relationship Smile