Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
German with largerst dong
http://www.medicaldaily.com/german-man-m...ons-328990

Just saw this on facebook thanks to Tekai... and I have to say no thanks. At the end of the video he compares it to breast implants. Which I have to disagree with. They have completely different functions. This would be like a woman who had vagina implants. Is that even a thing, cause I don't know what kinda things you could do.

Hey, we all like different things. I can understand the appeal of having a monster cock to swing around, although for me, I wouldn't want to trade it for my ability to never top again. He obviously feels otherwise. Smile

And what - no pictures?

Lex

Lexington Wrote:...And what - no pictures?
Just for you, sweetie, we know how much you love monster cock.

[Image: 276D1D6100000578-3033539-image-m-13_1428663590086.jpg]

Oh, and if you want a somewhat discreet (but NSFW) peek, here you go.

MikeW Wrote:Oh, and if you want a somewhat discreet (but NSFW) peek, here you go.

See, and that's the angle I'd enjoy it most from. Tons to play with while I work on the other side. Smile

Lex

If you watch the video they show it from the front at the beginning and end

This guy is definitely NOT helping with the "Germans are weird, perverted fetishist" stereotype:biggrin: hell at least i keep it to myself and anybody who asks about them!:biggrin:

Who can take it in the end?

Or take it in any way?

Scary - terrifyingly scary.

Thanks for the many nightmares I'm sure this story will give me.

This is just fucking ridiculous! It's not the largest "dong", it's an artificially inflated member that serves no use whatsoever. Why would anyone be so incredibly stupid to do that to himself with all the health risks involved?
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

I just threw up in my mouth a little.

:-s