Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Getting to know you
Erm... not a lot haha. I do cycle sometimes. And I spend an hour walking each day to and from work. I could exercise more for sure.

What music genre/bands influenced you most growing up?

Oh, in the 80s my favorite band was Nena (99 Red Balloons) and while outside of some European countries they were a one-hit wonder, they had a bunch of hits and I have all of their CDs via import record stores, as well as some of Nena's solo stuff.

Of course, my diva of choice was and still is Madonna.  Whenever I was in a bad mood, I could play her music, and I would always feel better.

Music that made me want to dance was freestyle - a sort of combination of the Latin sounds of salsa and merengue and dance pop.  It was popular in the US from the mid-80s to the mid-90s.

what would make you happy right now?
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!
[-] The following 1 member Likes CellarDweller's post:
  • Cridders88

some really delicious spaghetti and meatballs, or maybe an alfredo dish, or homemade mac and cheese

Do you have a dream home you hope to own someday?

Yes. A wee cottage in the middle of a forest surrounded by hills/mountains (with internet connection, ofc) and not far from the coast.

Do you believe we are not alone in the universe?
<<<<I'm just consciousness having a human experience>>>>

I think it is more than possible that life does exist out there somewhere.

When did you last go on holiday? Where did you go?

no where

What's your favorite song?

My favorite song of all time is this one, but I prefer the German language version

This is my current fave.

What is your favorite thing to do on a day off?

At the moment, it's actually not taking the day off, but either studying to make my semester go by easier, or working on a project that'll hopefully bring me cash flow someday and make my life just a little bit easier. Although I'll still do something to relax, like walk through the woods or something (when you live in the country, "hiking" is just going outside).

What talents would you say you have?

Cooking, giving good advice I should take myself.

Name something you own that has sentimental value.
Gossip is the Devil’s telephone; best just to hang up.

I have a small photo album that my mother made me one Easter, and filled it with pics of great grandparents, grandparents, friends, and even my class pics from 1 - 6 grade, pics of friends, and then left some blank pages for me to put my own pics in.

If someone were asked to describe you, what would you hate for them to say, and what would you like for them to say?