Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ghost boxes
Most ghost boxes videos on YouTube are rubbish but this guy called Contact Mortis is impressive:

There's clearly an interaction between the radio and this guy, these are not just random words. And the message is incredibly clear!

There's an Italian guy called Marcello Bacci that has an even more impressive device and, as far as I know, its authenticity has never been questioned.

Cases like these freak me out. If this is not a hoax, it's completely wreckless and irresponsible - although I can't really explain why, it's just a gut feeling or intuition. All civilized societies respect their dead and leave them in peace.

His "radio" is nothing more than a third receiver/transceiver between two others. You might say this "radio" is the 'middleman' for this farce.

Someone has a computer program to quickly (but not too quickly, hence the lags to the guy getting an answer) find certain words said on radio airwaves, and then forwards them to this guys "radio".

OR

Someone on the other side has manipulated and edited recorded "messages" off the radio airwaves and then plays them back to this guy, over his "radio" unit.

There is a script for this, since they have to go by what they have edited the "radio" to answer too.

It is a lie, a trick, a falsehood.

There is nothing "unearthly" about this.

Go looking for the Devil and you will find him.

Unlike Mr. Kinkles, I suspect that there may be some 'paranormal' activity taking place, I have also heard EVP and other electronic 'white noise' which appears to be contacting 'something'.

Something however may not be a dead man, more likely its a spirit entity, most likely malevolent. AKA Demon

Hmmm...I have definitely communicated with many spirits and I have yet to hear a voice.......

I am not really convinced or unconvinced that this is a supernatural communication. I have no idea really. My gut says it isn't but every once in awhile my gut is wrong.

When I play Ozzy Osborne records backwards he tells me....oh no, you wouldn't believe me anyway

I have a ghost box as well...just yesterday I was watching Elvis answer questions from a living person.

The day before Marylin was singing Happy Birthday...or was that Dennis Rodman? Can't remember.

Im not making fun of anyones beliefs, but this is just cwaaaaazeeee!!!! Wink

Hearing "voices" in radio frequencies or "white noise", is like seeing a penguin in the clouds.
Looks like a penguin, but you know its just a cloud.

Radio frequencies are floating out there in between devices all over the place....radios, ham radios, transceivers, receivers, automated devices, cell phones, land line phones, walkie talkies, TV stations.......etc....

I remember when I was young and had some walkie talkies.....once in a while you would pick up on a phone conversation or a radio station.

With all the crisscrossed airwaves out there bouncing around, you are bound to hear some stuff that should not be there. But it is not extraterrestrial, unearthly, or demonic........its just crossed waves.

"MisterTinkles;372420]Im not making fun of anyones beliefs, but this is just cwaaaaazeeee!!!! Wink"

Yea, as humans we have accomplished a degree of space travel, Bombs that could wipe out small countries, lasers and now the nsa is working on Quantum computers. Humans are inventive for sure and as far as hoaxes go we were masters of it years ago. I never believe whats on a video clip about stuff like this, I would have to see it personally in a controlled environment using personal equipment and even then I would go through rigorous testing/experiments and still probably would not believe it. But I do enjoy stuff like like this or Lockness or something, I like the idea of a mystery and unexplained Smile.

MisterTinkles Wrote:Im not making fun of anyones beliefs, but this is just cwaaaaazeeee!!!! Wink

One word, Honey: interaction.