Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gifts, presents and other donations
Knuddel LOL it'd have to be dairy free for me! Laugh

xoxox
Note: No trees were destroyed in the sending of this contaminant free message. However, I do concede, a significant number of electrons may have been inconvenienced.

I'm sure the ice-cream van man's cream is dairy free, Wink

PS (aside note for Dereck from Canada): I think that's innuendo.

Are you lactose intolerant too andy? :O
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

That's unfortunate but it'll help him keep his waistline...

princealbertofb Wrote:3rd word after Forums List and User CP hon... Wink
I can see it this time, but I'm pretty certain it wasn't there when I looked before :eek:

Twazzle Wrote:Are you lactose intolerant too andy? :O

Yeah, I'm allergic to cow's milk, eggs (white and yolk) and maize (corn). I was having headaches and stomach pains a few years back and the docs said everthing was fine so I decided to go for the York Clinic Test. That's when I found out what I was allergic to.

I can still have icecream but get the Swedish Glaze one from Tesco... tastes just as good as the normal stuff! Laugh

princealbertofb Wrote:That's unfortunate but it'll help him keep his waistline...

I know... I have to cook up a lot of homemade stuff myself... can't have ready meals without checking out the ingredients list carefully! Wink

Andy xox
Note: No trees were destroyed in the sending of this contaminant free message. However, I do concede, a significant number of electrons may have been inconvenienced.

I miss dairy Sad Dairy leaves me with TERRIBLE pains - So bad I can't move </3
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

Andy Wrote:Yeah, I'm allergic to cow's milk, eggs (white and yolk) and maize (corn). I was having headaches and stomach pains a few years back and the docs said everthing was fine so I decided to go for the York Clinic Test. That's when I found out what I was allergic to.

I can still have icecream but get the Swedish Glaze one from Tesco... tastes just as good as the normal stuff! Laugh

I know... I have to cook up a lot of homemade stuff myself... can't have ready meals without checking out the ingredients list carefully! Wink

Andy xox
yeah, I bet; We'll have to cook up a few non allergenic menus for the Madrid restaurant, so you can at least come and visit us there. Are you allergic to spices?

Bouncer can i work in the restrant

Twazzle Wrote:I miss dairy Sad Dairy leaves me with TERRIBLE pains - So bad I can't move </3

There's some herbal drops you can get from Holland & Barratt - they're a bit expensive at about £8-10. They've meant to help you digest dairy if you're intolerant. Haven't tried them yet but they sound quite good. Also, Lacto-Free has launched a range of cheeses (chedder/soft etc) with the lactose taken out. (tastes exactly like the real thing as it's only the lactose they've removed) They also do milk with the lactose taken out but it's a bit expensive as well! Cry

princealbertofb Wrote:yeah, I bet; We'll have to cook up a few non allergenic menus for the Madrid restaurant, so you can at least come and visit us there. Are you allergic to spices?

Nah, I usually make curry a couple of times a week! :biggrin: (about twice) There was a thing in the news recently that said turmeric actually prevents/delays developing Altzheimers/Senile Dementia in old age! Wink