Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Glee
I was not talking about Quinn, I was talking about Britney Big Grin But Quinn is amazing too, seriously, if I have a choice, my male part in me will def date Quinn Big Grin
Oh, also the new blond hair guy is cute too, I like the joke about the "ball" a lot Tongue Glee becomes very gay friendly Big Grin

Oh I love her too, she's so funny with her ditziness! lol
And yeah, I laughed really hard at that! The first thing I noticed was how big his mouth was so when Puck talked about it.... LOL

I said the same thing..but after watching the first season..I've been hooked!

Yes! Tonight's episode was good! Or maybe I'm only now back in my Glee mood. That hospital scene brought back memories, I teared up, poor Kurt Sad

There were some cheesy moments where I had no choice but to shake my head and say how lame it was but overall I loved it. Next week's episode looks like it's gonna be good too (it looks like Sam's finally joined the club).

I love the new season but a lot of people are saying it isnt as good as the first season :/ I dont see it; its just as good and I love all the new characters, especially the new coach. I feel so bad for her Sad

I don't watch Glee. but I saw Matthew Morrison, The lead, In hairspray back in 02 on broadway.....what a dream he is. lol.Wink Nice guy too.

Mick

DarkDaisuke Wrote:I love the new season but a lot of people are saying it isnt as good as the first season :/ I dont see it; its just as good and I love all the new characters, especially the new coach. I feel so bad for her Sad

I think the new season is better than the first one. And I adore Coach Beiste too Smile She is tenderhearted Tongue

i think Mercedes sings better than Rachell... and they are all crushed by Sunshine Corazon...

even the simpsons are turning into gleeks!!!
the world is going mad lol