Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Glee
I saw an episode.
The humor was funny, but then again, i'm easily amused for someone with such an outwardly serious demeanor.Wink
But to be honest it didn't really intrest me......at all.
Mum likes it though.

Is this the part where i mention i hate family guy?:confused:
....................Didn't think so!:tongue:
Silly Sarcastic So-and-so

If you thought the football episode was good, there's an episode later in the season dedicated to Lady Gaga...it's an amazing episode, one of Kurt's scenes is incredibly emotional and involves his father and a friend of his...no spoilers though lol.

Yosuke Wrote:If you thought the football episode was good, there's an episode later in the season dedicated to Lady Gaga...it's an amazing episode, one of Kurt's scenes is incredibly emotional and involves his father and a friend of his...no spoilers though lol.

Impossible to spoil it for me as ive seen ever episode at least twice :p

My brother likes this show. He has a soundtrack from the show on CD.

I am absolutely in love with this show. I'm such a Gleek. Like I missed a few episodes so I'm definitely gonna buy it on DVD! The cast is extremely talented and the plot is consistently awesome and funny. Oh and by the by, the dad's line went 'I know. I've known since you were three. All you wanted for your birthday was a pair of sensible heels." I swear my brothers, my mum, my dad and I were cracking up for days after.

Sent from my SPH-M900 using Tapatalk

PrinceMuzic Wrote:I am absolutely in love with this show. I'm such a Gleek. Like I missed a few episodes so I'm definitely gonna buy it on DVD! The cast is extremely talented and the plot is consistently awesome and funny. Oh and by the by, the dad's line went 'I know. I've known since you were three. All you wanted for your birthday was a pair of sensible heels." I swear my brothers, my mum, my dad and I were cracking up for days after.

Sent from my SPH-M900 using Tapatalk

So did my mum! But i gotta admit my entire family and friends even those who dont like glee loved the Put a ring on it Football scene!

I have two friends who are really into it, I didn't know what the big fuss was about until I just got bored of their nagging and sat down and watched it. By the second episode I was hooked, I LOVE it! I don't know what about it that I like so much, I think I'm even more interested in it than my friends are. The music is nice, the characters are nice and I like all the drama that goes on, I'm so happy that I got into it late so that I didn't have to wait for the second season to start, it would have been agonizing.

Unrelated : OMG a Persona 4 fan!

Yes, another Gleek in the house!! LoL. It's awesome on so many levels. Albabonzai, I stole your phrase, (gleek) its awesome!!! And Genersis, you are not alone in your hate for Family Guy. Can someone say, 'forcefully funny, in a shockingly, pitiful way'? Yeah that's the whole gist of Family Guy!! But I do want to adopt Stewy, LoL.

I used to like Family Guy. It really jumped the shark after it's revival and the characters have become so unlikable with the exception of Meg. Peter was alright but now he's just unbearable, Chris is just an idiot, Brian is... too liberal (And I'm a liberal!) etc. There are some episodes every now and then that are funny but then there are ones where they just try to hard and it ends up failing so bad (That Bird is the Word episode.... my god.).

Oh, I forgot to mention that I LOVED the season two premiere of Glee, Sue's "SHUT UP" and Brittany's "Stop the violence." LOL. This season looks like it's going to be really good!

Britney Spears and John Stamos are on tonight's episode....gotta say I am more interested in seeing Stamos, but then again I have had a crush on him since the Full House days