Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Global Economic Community
My current problem is I still think like a marine but I use a walker. It pisses me off. My walker is made of aluminum and should be recycled to make beer cams. Unfortunately I fall on my ass without walker. I find it weird that at 65 I still want to fight even though I have no real future to build. I stare ay young people and don't understand how they stay so calm... I will die naturally of old age within 10 years. Young people will die of poverty if they don't wake up. The numbers don't work out anymore and I am waiting for something to explode at some point. The nonviolence of the civil rights movement definitely worked. Obama is proof of that. Yet no one pays attention to Obama's warnings. Somebody is very crazy that's for certain.

I read the whole thing.

Smile

Apparently you're older than I am and I admire the fact you're still full of piss and vinegar. I find that I have "mellowed" as I've gotten older. I'm also a little bit more cynical and feel a little more hopeless than I did when I was younger, but I digress.

There is in fact a lesbian prime minister, Johanna Sigurdardottir of Iceland.

Now, I realize a tiny island nation of 300,000 people (no offense to any Icelanders) is probably not what you had in mind. But you remember what they say about how to eat an elephant? One bite at a time.