Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gloomy
Hello. I'm 31 years old. I live in Russia. Im gay. - it's very difficult combination
for me, at least. I have a problems in emotional context.

My age is problem for me. I feel it like begining of decay.
I'm not in despair but it's not easy for me.
I am very gloomy person as you can see.

sorry to hear that Valet. Why are you so gloomy? Age is but a number, and you have much to offer the world. While being in Russia is a problem because you are gay, I wouldn't let it stand in my way. You can find happiness, don't let the darkness of the night make you forget the coming dawn.

Valet Wrote:Hello. I'm 31 years old... My age is problem for me. I feel it like begining of decay.

I can sympathize with you over where you live, but you're compounding your problems by using words like decay. I'm twice your age, and although I'm starting to see some distressing indications, I'm certainly not decaying. The gloominess is a decision you make. If you have emotional problems, professional help is probably in order. It may be more difficult to find in Russia, but I'm sure it's there somewhere.

When you hit 40 - you will wish you were hitting 30, when you hit 50 you wish you were only 40....
Years ending in zero remind us that time is fleeting and that we are mortal. It will pass shortly, for a while, just remember every decade you get a reminder.

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:When you hit 40 - you will wish you were hitting 30, when you hit 50 you wish you were only 40....
Years ending in zero remind us that time is fleeting and that we are mortal. It will pass shortly, for a while, just remember every decade you get a reminder.

And if you are like Bowyn............when you hit 264, you wish you were any other age.
Rofl Rofl Rofl Herz Rofl Rofl Rofl

I'm sorry the Russian psyche' is not able to handle the upgrades in human existence, to include other people who do not think and act like them.

From what I have seen in photos, Russia is a beautiful place with lots of beautiful art and architecture.

It is sad that the government cannot get their heads out of their asses and start making policy changes to protect ALL Russian citizens.

Hopefully the next ruler of Russia will be open minded and start changes to update Russia in all ways, for all people.

Hello ValetWelcome

Hi Valet, sorry to hear...

This would be a good place to vent out and have friends... Welcome to GS

Hello Valet, welcome to the forum!

I know it's tough for you in Russia, I hope that this situation calms down soon.

AS for your age, it's just a number. I feel I'm getting better with age.
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

Thank you for your response. I appreciate it.
From time to time i fall into depression
I shouldn't let my depression make decision for me. But sometimes
it's stronger than me.

Russia is not a pleasant country in any way. We are very agressive, at least to each other. I don't want to be agressive but i have no choise if I live here. I must be able to defend myself.
Government depends on people. The story is old. We are again on the way to tyrany.

Thanks to all of you!)