Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Go Compare new advert anyone seen it?
Hi all,
Has anyone seen the new go compare advert because im slightly confused about whether his been sacked or they messing around... Basically you got this fat Mario bros look a like with a french tash running round screaming go compare when in doubt check it out go compare lalalalalalala and its the kind of song that gets right on your tits till you feel like smashing the television and in the advert they have a woman watching TV and he comes on and she then gets up and picks up a suitcase and it cuts to another advert... Then it returns and she is seen climbing the stairs before pulling out a rodcket launcher and after he gets very annoying again with a later advertisement she blasts him with a rocket launcher and it says save the nation.... Now his either annoying the nation massively OR im just not getting the story line... Also all billboards across town have got go compare scribbled out and it has things like GO AWAY written on it or GO GET ANOTHER JOB written on it....

Any ideas people? I thought the idea of a gun before the watershed was a bit brave to be honest!

If I didn't know any better I would say you were on drugs by that description. :tongue:

I haven't seen this ad, it sounds 'interesting'. :o :biggrin:

This it?Confusedmile:

Silly Sarcastic So-and-so

Genz, Lol...

I suppose a play on the fact that it is, famously, a hated advert. Quite clever in a way; the initial ads were most misjudged, so this is like a way to get back onside... like 'Yeah, we hate them too'

I don't get it.

And what the hell has Sue Barker got to do with it? :confused:

I think sue barker cant stand him either lol... I have a suspicion it is a way of gaining extra ratings by destroying the very thing that made them millions to get millions more lol