Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Go blonde?
shadow,you've never been to a hairdresser?!However do you manage?Or I could just cut this jungle off.

I go to a barber - he just cuts it - I've never had it styled professionally ... it's the kind of thing I'd like to have done if ever I could properly afford it !!!!!

Confusedmile:.

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

Yeah right Mr IT manager!Good ole' traditional barber shop are indeed a dying breed here.I also had a VERY PAINFUL experience with a certain barbershop back in the day.:frown:

when i had them bit long i went to Guy and paid £40(thats $80 i think) for the haircut.... silly me yes!

anyway my good mate wanted the blond look, he did it himself and he got orange hair. Not a great look even though he is gorgeous.

Lol2

Ok so maybe I could afford it once in a while, but over here you're looking at £60+ for a proper hairdressing experience, versus the £10 it costs me to get mine cut at the barber ...

... plus he's the same barber I've been using all my life, so we have a good old natter - he's sound bless him.

But if, one day, I were to become filthy rich ?? It'd be off to the salon for me methinks ... if only to see what it's like !!!!! :biggrin:.

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

Confusedmile: at your close relationship with the barber.It's kind of weird since barbers are usually stereotyped,homophobic and ignorant @ssholes.

Neil ???

Oh he's sound - he's very chilled out and good to talk to ... he's done quite a lot in his life, and even now he still enjoys going to concerts (Rolling Stones, Eric Clapton, that sorta thing).

He must be in his 50's now I should think ... or his late 40's at the earliest ... he's been cutting my hair since I was 4 !!!!!

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!