Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GoGo Boys
Hi All,
Whats your opinoni on gogo boys??? The reason im asking is my boyfriend last night got asked to perform at our local pub in a dunken moment and he said yes... The owner has 2 boys that do it but one is crap and my bf is a good dancer... Now gogo boys wear shorts and look amusing to me and people they know but the whole point is it raises a few eyebrows... Of course i do understand if he does it his doing it for entertainment like an actor does things for acting... It pays and it brings in money... I persdonally dont mind it but whats everyones views?

kindestb regardfs

zeon x

Zee, if you see no trouble in him doing it, especially if you don't mind it and you've been able to discuss it beforehand. And if, as you state, he is a good dancer, it will be something to be proud of, won't it? You know it's like acting, and he may get a lot of attention from patrons but see it as a job and probably you can just glow from the feeling that he's chosen YOU to be his partner. Take care, Zee...
PA

I do keep telling him to go for it... His letting nerves and mixed emotions i think hold him back at the moment but his got two hours to decide over it.... I would like him to give it a go because it gives him a chance to shine and get paid for doing it... Of course patrons may be like wow but its just a bit of entertainment

keep safe

Ah so it's all YOUR idea, Zee? I can understand having the butterflies about getting up there and dancing semi naked in front of a whole bunch of people, but they're all there for a bit of fun, and no one should take it too seriously. Hopefully he'll shine and look pretty sexy. It'll only get easier as time goes by and he begins to relax.