Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Going insane
I've been sitting here hysterically laughing and crying at the same time like a complete idiot and I just NEED to get this out:
I AM FINALLY GOING TO THE UNITED STATES! Omg!
I have been dreaming of going to America ever since I couldn't even pronounce it right and I have been studying my ass off for 7 years to get to go to a university over there and today it happened... I think I'm dreaming :') (I hope I'm not)

Congrats in making it to university and going to USA! Smile

Welcome to the US. Smile

[Image: LargeUSFlag.gif]

[MENTION=22271]Cinestry[/MENTION] I the same want to go to America next summer.

You *are* going to tell us where, right?

Congrats!!! Where are you going? Do you know yet?

MikeW Wrote:You *are* going to tell us where, right?

Haha oops yeah I keep forgetting America is a lot bigger than the Netherlands so saying you're going to the country doesn't say much haha :')
I'm going to the university of New Mexico! It was my last choice in my application, but now I think about it, it actually seems like a place I would enjoy most (:
(I seriously need to see that cowboys exist in real life lol)

Cinestry Wrote:Haha oops yeah I keep forgetting America is a lot bigger than the Netherlands so saying you're going to the country doesn't say much haha :')
I'm going to the university of New Mexico! It was my last choice in my application, but now I think about it, it actually seems like a place I would enjoy most (:
(I seriously need to see that cowboys exist in real life lol)
New Mexico is lovely… arid… and warm. Although it does snow in the higher elevations (such as Sante Fe) on occasion. In any case, likely a very different natural environment than you're used to. Wink I'm sure you'll have a great time!

I like New Mexico..it is one of the only places I would consider living besides California. I especially loved Taos...and Santa Fe.

Feel free to zoom one state north and visit the gargoyle on your long weekends. Smile Congrats!

Lex