Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Going out this weekend finally.
But I have a question. I'm going to a gay bar for the first time as a gay person. So I asked what i should expect and what should i do? got feed back from a friend and told me not to wear body spray or colgone. So can anyone tell me why this is?

hmmmm
Not sure that his advice stands for everybody.

Personally, I like a man to smell nice and to have a nice spray... So each to his own.

Maybe he's suggesting that your natural body odour will be more palatable or acceptable to gay guys, but I'd say each to his own. Don't overdo the cologne, though... can be a bit of an overkill. But who wants their date to smell nasty? I don't know. It takes all sorts.

Do whatever feels comfortable to you and be yourself. If you like to spray on cologne or body spray, then do... You'll probably attract the same sort of person.

I think I know what this friend is telling you. Some men might not want to hook up with you because they're in hiding (on the down low) and any body spray would rub off on them and they'd come home to their wives smelling of a different odour and the wives would wonder where the smell comes from. Women are very sensitive to that... However, it all depends if you're ready to go out with those married men, or not... Are you? Or are you looking for a genuine gay guy who smells nice and is clean?

Not really into being invloved with someone that is involved, but then again I not really going out to hunt either, I just been in this mood to dance and have fun being myself for the first time. I something happens then it happens,but not going there for the meat sort of speak.

I never over do it with colgnones or body sprays, to much turns me off and makes me sick and choke.

Plus I think it will not be much of a factor after 5 hours or so that it has been on.

Yes, it's good to be able to be yourself... Sorry that you had to go down the denial route and the gaybashing that went with it... Such a waste of time. Enjoy your dancing and your new self. Most of all, give it all you've got.

Hello,
The advice i can give is to be yourself... Go out in what you want and expect nothing then if nothing happens your not be let down or feeling horrible inside like alot of people tend to do.. Allow yourself to shine and show your self as you not as anyone else and your get there and be fine.. Do what i do go with the flow

Kindest regards

zeon

OH DARLING! HONESTLY! Who is your friend?? Put on nice cologne, dark, sexy, stunning... Drink a little bit of masculine alcohol and you will after that understand what to do!