Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Going out to eat, who pays?
ive never been in a serious relation with a girl b4 (not long enough though) so its always me paying
i think its just the way i was raised.... treating the girl like a princess always makes me feel good Big Grin
so its really rare if i accepted an invitation from one (guess it happened like 2 or 3 times in my whole
life )

but with my man... it doesnt really matter... for me money means nothing... me... him... i simply
dont care

If I invite someone out I always pick up the tab.

Most of the dates I've been on have been "dutch", but sometimes it falls that the one who asked the other out is the one who pays.

lol its actually a pretty simple equation in my head. the person who asks to go out or insists on taking me out should pay. if im the person asking someone out i will pay. I believe the person that asks should be the one that pays. but if you both decide to go. the moment its asked just say "lets split it 50/50. and you can make exceptions every no and then if your feeling up to it Smileah this put me in a happy mood for no reason. i wanna go on a date now.

I just went out on my first date. I asked him. (it was awesome)(sushi and sake, mmmm)

I wondered about this but since I asked, I figured I would pay. the waitress brought out 2 checks but I just picked them both up. The next date, I don't know what we will do....figure it out I guess.

I would say split the bill so it's fairer Confusedmile:

I like a mix of old fashioned manners and modern day tradition.

The 'Who pays' debate was largely a hetero debate,TRADITIONALLY the man should pay for the woman because it is the man that has the job. Now in a day where diversity is more recognised and accepted, the rules do change slighly. Woman now more often than not are the bread winners.

I personally think that a first date should be paid by the person who invited, and if in a relationship I would prefer the 'you pay one night, I'll pay for the next night'. A relationship is 50:50 so everything else should follow that trend.

i always pay, i date with college students and i have a job, so yeah i pay hahah

I would insist on paying as that is the type of person I am, if they didn't want me to pay or they just wanted to split it, I'll be fine with that as well.

Whoever has the most money?