Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Going to Jersey.
Genersis Wrote:Awww thanks.:redface:
I missed this place.......a bit.......well it was ONLY 6 days.:redface:
But that's too long for your friends, Genz. You should have reported at least once!!!... lol.... no, just kidding. I'm glad you enjoyed time AWAY from the computer.

princealbertofb Wrote:My answer is GOOD. Something to look forward to, then. (going back)... Will he brave his fear of planes to come and see YOU?
No idea.
If i ask nice enough, i can make him do anything.:tongue:
Silly Sarcastic So-and-so

Genersis Wrote:Awww thanks.:redface:
I missed this place.......a bit.......well it was ONLY 6 days.:redface:

I was thinking more of a relatively hard impact of feelings if you are back at home Confusedmile:

hey dude ^^

awwwww, looks like I'm too late, I was gonna wish you safe travels... glad everything went well for you guys, sounds like an awesome trip Smile you'll see him again soon, hopefully on this side of the pond.

Fenris, you know our Genz, he's soooooooo sensitive... he must be missing him like mad. :redface:

princealbertofb Wrote:But that's too long for your friends, Genz. You should have reported at least once!!!... lol.... no, just kidding. I'm glad you enjoyed time AWAY from the computer.
Awwww. Sowwy I was going too....but...didn't get round to it. Honest.:tongue:
fenris Wrote:I was thinking more of a relatively hard impact of feelings if you are back at home Confusedmile:
Oh yeah. Sorry didn't read that carefully.:redface:
Oh, i've been talking to Shadz about well, everything, feelings and all. So i'm feeling....ok.
as long as i keep my mind off of how much i miss him, it should stay that way.:redface:
Sil Wrote:hey dude ^^

awwwww, looks like I'm too late, I was gonna wish you safe travels... glad everything went well for you guys, sounds like an awesome trip Smile you'll see him again soon, hopefully on this side of the pond.
Awww, thanks.
Hes got a rather nasty fear of flying. Worse than mine. Deffinatly.:frown:
But i would want him to see my embarrassing dump of a "Room" anyway.:redface:
princealbertofb Wrote:Fenris, you know our Genz, he's soooooooo sensitive... he must be missing him like mad. :redface:
Too true. :frown:
Silly Sarcastic So-and-so

Genersis Wrote:Well i'm back.Confusedmile:
And...well.....Shadz and i did things......and...well....massively enjoyed each others company
Bow Chicka Bow Wow.

welcome home Genz

TimmyThink Wrote:Bow Chicka Bow Wow.

welcome home Genz

Lol, no, it wasn't like that. We're good friends, and I care for him and his wellbeing, but there was nothing ungentile from my perspective that took place.

I was quite concerned that he might find it really boring over here, so the things we did predominantly centred around him being very sweet and not minding me dragging him left, right and centre to HMV, running errands, and going out for some really really lush meals.

Xyxthumbs.

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

aw i was all stoked for you going to jersey like jersey shore... lol

Still Shadz,he enjoyed it massively, so that's what counts... you made him very happy. Confusedmile: