Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Going to be Homeless...So Scared!
hey guys...ive only got a little while left...but i haven't found anything yet...i'll try to keep updated...but don't know if i'll be able too...pray for me...

runswithscissor Wrote:hey guys...ive only got a little while left...but i haven't found anything yet...i'll try to keep updated...but don't know if i'll be able too...pray for me...

Thanks for checking in.
Prayer sent.

Hope u stay positive buddy. X

Hang in there, things will work out. There is always help.

I'm wanting to update everyone...I've found a place to go...now just need a way to get there....but I know a ride will eventually come through...where I'm going I won't have internet...probably for a really long time...but whenever I can check in I will...thank you to everyone for all of your support...I appreciate every kind word that everyone has said...thank you all for the help you tried to give...be safe and be nice to each other...good bye guys!

runswithscissor Wrote:I'm wanting to update everyone...I've found a place to go...now just need a way to get there....but I know a ride will eventually come through...where I'm going I won't have internet...probably for a really long time...but whenever I can check in I will...thank you to everyone for all of your support...I appreciate every kind word that everyone has said...thank you all for the help you tried to give...be safe and be nice to each other...good bye guys!

Great news! Good luck with everything.
Find a public library, almost all of them offer free internet.
Check back when you can.
Smile

Good news!!!! Hope eveyrthing will be better from now on Smile

Thought I had a place to stay...turned out I only got to stay there a few days...now I'm with another friend til the 25th...then I don't know where I'm gonna go again...I don't think this is ever gonna end...so sad and still freaking out...I don't think my life will ever be okay again...everything seems so hopeless right now...

Sorry to hear this again. Best wishes finding somewhere new.

I see your last acticity was 6 days ago, please update as all on your homeless condition, as we do care and maybe someone who hasn't read this thread before maybe able to help, James
[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcRz-Six7p24KDjrx1F_V...A&usqp=CAU]