Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Going to do it !!!
I am going to come out tonight to my wife and kids !!! I am not sure how they are going to take it but after reading a lot of other threads I think it is only fair to them that I come clean !! .The only person that knows I am gay is the man that I have this major huge crush on!!! I know from reading reply's that some have given me that I am being selfish and disrespectful to my family well that ends tonight ,even if I loose this man and end up alone I have to come clean !!I will give you all a update when I can .

Good luck. That's a really hard thing to do.

Just a word of advice, try to be sensitive to her feelings and gentle in breaking the news. No reason to make things worse than it has to be.

This is a huge step... but the right one. It won't be easy! Good luck!!!!

Good luck and let us know how it goes!

This sounds very familiar.....

Ok that was the hardest thing ever for me to do !! I think I would rather get kicked in the balls than go threw that ever again. :-(
The kids just looked at me like I was freaking nuts and she ran to the bed room and will not talk to me I have been trying to get her to talk to me I have no idea what to do now other than I have now stopped trying and I have left her alone to try and calm down . I will keep you all updated .

how old are the kids? do they even understand the concept of homosexuality? you're 28, so at max they're 12, assuming you knocked her up when you were 16. more likely, it was later than that and they're even younger. that's way too young to comprehend this subject. of course they're not going to understand any of it.

East Wrote:This sounds very familiar.....
Yep, sure does, don't it?

Sorrynotsorry but this sounds a little fake to me. Maybe a troll. Maybe wants some attention. Idk but Something smells fishy.