Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Going to do it !!!
lonley Wrote:Kids are 9 and 7

I don'y think kids at 9 and 7 are understand what gay mean, you told your wife before them- not so smart. Of course you could told them, but wait for them to grow up a bit like 15 or 16

lonley Wrote:I want to apologize to the forum and especially to the ones here that I went off on .I have been told what a troll is and that there has been problems here before . I never wanted to cause any problems and do not mean any disrespect to the fine people here . I am so stressed and feel backed into a corner and yes I do believe that it is my fault and I am trying to figure out how to fix this if I can that is .

At this point there is nothing you can do to fix it. You can't go back after something like this. I probably would have advised of telling your wife first and then decided together how to reveal that information to your children, but that's either here or there. In the long run you did the right thing because you both now have a chance of finding someone that better fits the other.

You just have to give her time to process all this information. You may be forgetting that While you had time to process your sexuality and feelings, she hasn't had that time. All that she thought she knew about you has just turned upside down. Just keep on moving forward, that's all you can do.

If you are telling the truth...my apologies...but I don't believe you.

East Wrote:If you are telling the truth...my apologies...but I don't believe you.

Can't we just support this man without looking at anything that happen to us before ? If his situation is true then we are helping him but if he trolled us we know that we knew that wee are good guys, nothing loss. Just help people !!!!!

shirogane Wrote:Can't we just support this man without looking at anything that happen to us before ? If his situation is true then we are helping him but if he trolled us we know that we knew that wee are good guys, nothing loss. Just help people !!!!!

Sure..go ahead and support him. If you believe him...I think you (or anyone else) should support him....

I am no good with the coming out topic anyway so even if I did believe him I would have nothing to say...it just isn't my thing.

East Wrote:Sure..go ahead and support him. If you believe him...I think you (or anyone else) should support him....

I am no good with the coming out topic anyway so even if I did believe him I would have nothing to say...it just isn't my thing.

I wish that I knew what I did to make you hate me and think I am lying to you . :-( I understand that you are not to trusting because of others in the past but that was not me . I ask you this tho .You was new here once correct and the group gave you a chance did they not ? I think it would be nice to get the same treatment that you was given back then . I do not know what has made you so mistrusting . Is it just me that you do not trust or is it all new people here . Tell you what how about this I will not bother you and you don't worry about what I am doing since you have condemned me for something that someone else has done. If so time you change your mind let me know and I would be glad to talk to you then . Thanks you for showing your true colors to me .

It's a bad act, and it ended badly the last time it was on stage.

[Image: tumblr_n41elnwi6P1qlvwnco1_500.gif]

lonley Wrote:I wish that I knew what I did to make you hate me and think I am lying to you . :-( I understand that you are not to trusting because of others in the past but that was not me . I ask you this tho .You was new here once correct and the group gave you a chance did they not ? I think it would be nice to get the same treatment that you was given back then . I do not know what has made you so mistrusting . Is it just me that you do not trust or is it all new people here . Tell you what how about this I will not bother you and you don't worry about what I am doing since you have condemned me for something that someone else has done. If so time you change your mind let me know and I would be glad to talk to you then . Thanks you for showing your true colors to me .

Once again...and I quote myself from above.....

That's it. I will let it play out as it will.

lonley Wrote:I wish that I knew what I did to make you hate me and think I am lying to you . :-( I understand that you are not to trusting because of others in the past but that was not me . I ask you this tho .You was new here once correct and the group gave you a chance did they not ? I think it would be nice to get the same treatment that you was given back then . I do not know what has made you so mistrusting . Is it just me that you do not trust or is it all new people here . Tell you what how about this I will not bother you and you don't worry about what I am doing since you have condemned me for something that someone else has done. If so time you change your mind let me know and I would be glad to talk to you then . Thanks you for showing your true colors to me .

lonley, East is a nice guy, he just say what in his mind. Honestly, I 30% not trust your story but I choose to believe. Last time was really made us to not trust any thing lately. Keep update and we will help you, Ok ?

East Wrote:Once again...and I quote myself from above.....

That's it. I will let it play out as it will.

And East, I know last time was harsh so it's natural that you not believe this but like he said, give him chance to share his experience.

Are we OK now ? 1syellow1

shirogane Wrote:lonley, East is a nice guy, he just say what in his mind. Honestly, I 30% not trust your story but I choose to believe. Last time was really made us to not trust any thing lately. Keep update and we will help you, Ok ?

And East, I know last time was harsh so it's natural that you not believe this but like he said, give him chance to share his experience.

Are we OK now ? 1syellow1

Oh...I am fine. I actually should have kept my mouth shut like I always do in these situations until I can't anymore...but I wasn't in the mood.

As long as none of my friends get emotional blackmail BS and no one I care about gets reeled in...I am cool.