Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Good Evening :3
Good Evening,

i want to talk about relationships as well, relationships + autism to be concrete, but I'm not sure if i should type it here right away or just make a new thread Confused

My name is ryan as seen in my user name, my last name is not havik as some think sometimes :3

I'm 19 years old, i got classic autism, i am currently studying to become a game developer, i like fitness, music, jogging to get in shape, i also like playing games.

uhm, not really sure what else to say, i suppose that's it, been thinking for some extra 10 minutes but can't come up with anything to say.

so if you wanna know something else just ask i suppose, i promise i will answer every question!

Hi Ryan welcome to GS.
An eye for an eye

Hi Ryan, welcome to GS, you will find good people here and some that have autism or related to someone who does, James
[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcRz-Six7p24KDjrx1F_V...A&usqp=CAU]

Dan1980 Wrote:Hi Ryan welcome to GS.

thanks for welcoming me and thanks for the 1st reply, took me some time till i realized gs stands for gayspeak :3

James Wrote:Hi Ryan, welcome to GS, you will find good people here and some that have autism or related to someone who does, James

hey James, thanks for welcoming me, good to know there are people here who also have autism or are experienced with it, will help when i ask questions about it later on, probably tomorrow :3

havikryan Wrote:thanks for welcoming me and thanks for the 1st reply, took me some time till i realized gs stands for gayspeak :3

How are you enjoying your studying? Being a games developer sounds cool.
An eye for an eye

Sorry, just kinda gotten use to the abbriviation, James

Hey Ryan, welcome to GS!

One of the many things I wanted to do was game development. I probably would've tried but all the schooling and the fact that it's a saturated market (at least at the time I was interested in it) kinda pushed me away from it. However don't let that discourage you, you can do anything as long as you're willing to make the effort Smile

I do web development now as a hobby but I just want to leave it at that, don't think I could do it as a job haha.

Dan1980 Wrote:How are you enjoying your studying? Being a games developer sounds cool.
it's quite fun, I'm only in the 1st year for now si not working in any heavy game developing programs, maybe you have heard of it, working in ''Game Maker'' atm, with that program no coding is necessary though it can be done, i am really enjoying it eventhough it's only game maker, the homework is quite stressfull though

James Wrote:Sorry, just kinda gotten use to the abbriviation, James

please, don't apologize, that makes me feel bad

ShyGamer4012 Wrote:Hey Ryan, welcome to GS!

One of the many things I wanted to do was game development. I probably would've tried but all the schooling and the fact that it's a saturated market (at least at the time I was interested in it) kinda pushed me away from it. However don't let that discourage you, you can do anything as long as you're willing to make the effort Smile

I do web development now as a hobby but I just want to leave it at that, don't think I could do it as a job haha.

hey ShyGamer, Thanks for welcoming me :3

it was kinda hard for me to get into it as well, i had to do a 2 year education 1st before they allowed me onto the school.

Web development seems interesting, currently in this 1 year i am getting a bit of HTML as well, it's interesting though it's hard for me to remember the commands :3

Hi Ryan and welcome to gayspeak.

Why not ask your question and we'll see what we can come up with.

The good thing about these forums is that you can be sure of getting so many different opinions and angles on your topic. So, ask away and over the following hours and days you'll have more opinions and takes on your scenario than you'll probably know what to do with.

Just keep what works for you.

Bye for now.

Don't feel bad, some people may not understand the shortened GS, but not say anything so I need to know that in order to make people feel more welcome and relaxed, jim