Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Good afternoon from Central Florida!
Good afternoon from Central Florida! I'm new to this site and just wanted to say "HEY!" to everyone. I'm not really sure what to say but will tell y'all a bit about myself using a questionnaire format that I came across on another website.. at any rate I hope I don't bore ya'll to death with this.

Where I live: Orlando, FL

What I do (job, schooling, etc.): Aerospace, Logistics Mgmt

Dream Job: Commercial Aviation Pilot

Religion (or lack thereof): Baptist

Political philosophy: Republican

Interests and hobbies: Building/repairing/tinkering with PCs (including my good ol’ Commodore 64 – which still works wonderfully!), aviation, traveling, cooking, dig. photography, board games, theme parks, zoos, friends & family (some of which I believe belong in a zoo! Lol)

Drinking, drugs or sobriety?: I do enjoy kickin’ back in a pub w/ a pint with close friends. I don’t smoke and have never done drugs.

Special talents: I’m faster than a speeding bullet, more powerful than a locomotive able to leap tall buildings in a single bound.. oh, wait, that is Superman. Darn. Hmmm… Well, I am tall so I can probably leap a fence! Lol. Seriously, I’ve been told that I am a great listener and I make people feel at ease around me.

Pet peeves: Fake people, rudeness, obliviots

Personal hero: My mother… 2+ year breast cancer survivor

Favourite real-life homosexual: I have to admit I’ve never thought about this.

Favourite movies: Desk Set, Lord of The Rings, The Hobbit, Airplane, Dracula, Star Trek, pretty much anything adapted from a Stephen King book, Driving Miss Daisy, Halloween, The Fog, Gran Torino (iist goes on and on…)

Favourite TV shows: Airport 24/7 Miami, Law and Order SVU, Grimm, American Horror Story, The Originals, Are You Being Served?, Fawlty Towers, Star Trek (Original), Star Trek Voyager, Golden Girls.. again- list goes on and on.

Favourite music: Just about anything but opera. 80’s, 90’s, jazz, rock, Industrial, etc.. Some of my fav artists: Rammstein, Enter The Haggis, Gaelic Storm, Amy Winehouse, Blondie, Pat Benatar, Michael Buble, Diana Krall, The Saw Doctors, Steve Acho, Martina McBride, Melanie Safka, Sade, Jane Monheit, Eazy-E, Roxette, Pink Floyd…… etc…

Favourite books: "The Dance" by Oriah Mountain Dreamer, "I Love You, Ronnie: The Letters of Ronald Reagan to Nancy Reagan", aviation tech manuals! (lol), LOTR, The Hobbit, biographies, sci-fi, mystery, thriller, pretty much anything by Michael Crichton, etc…

Favourite food: several: jambalaya, gumbo, bangers & mash, Shepherds Pie, Scottish eggs, etc..

A quote to live by: There are no constraints on the human mind, no walls around the human spirit, no barriers to our progress except those we ourselves erect. – Ronald Reagan

welcome to the forum
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

Hello there, welcome to Gs! Wavey

Hey welcome to GS Smile

Hey there Smile welcome

Love king book adaptions Big Grin

Good evening!

welcome to gs

Good evening from Central Chile!

welcome to GS, sir Wavey

hi , welcome

Welcome to the forum CFLG Smile

Hows the weather in Orlando? Was thinking of heading over there in two weeks time, but heard the weather is pretty cr*p at the moment.

ObW
X