Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Good gay movies
New release coming soon.

[Image: BurningBlue-lo-360x479.jpg]

Burning Blue, a romantic drama which tells the story of two Navy fighter pilots who fall in love while living under Don’t Ask Don’t Tell, will be released select U.S. theaters and on VOD on June 6. The movie, co-written and directed by DMW Greer and based on his hit play with the same title, has taken nearly two decades to make it to the big screen.

“In 1987, a classmate and fellow Navy Pilot was killed in an accident while piloting a routine jet training flight over the California desert,” Greer says in a statement about the film. “While I’d lost several friends in aviation accidents, ‘Matt’s’ death was different. While it did not fully occur to me until he was gone, I realized I’d been in love with him for many years. It was something understood and experienced together but never discussed.”

He continues, “It was a devastating loss, nearly overwhelming. Still as all military aviators are trained to do I worked to isolate and compartmentalize everything – putting the experience aside and carrying on.”

This relationship served as the inspiration for what would eventually become his play Burning Blue.

In 1995, the play opened at The King’s Head Theater in London before moving to the West End. It also enjoyed sold-out runs in South Africa and Isreal, before eventually coming to the U.S., where it was produced in Los Angeles, San Francisco, and Off-Broadway at The Samuel Beckett Theatre in September 2002.

http://www.queerty.com/first-look-film-o...-20140414/
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

Let's not forget about Kinky Boots! Awesome movie.

Wow burning blue sounds great !

I recomend "trick"

This film is on Netflix. As posted here the youtube version has spanish subtitles. This was one of Karen Black's last films playing a deranged southern woman whose nephew cares for. The nephew is a hottie. Anyway...here's a free film with gay themes.

Heart  Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection!  Heart

I watched this movie last night and it was nice.

We Have Elvis !!

I believe I have already mentioned this one on GS:

Stranger by the Lake (L'inconnu du lac)

Brilliant movie, brilliant cast, you'll love it.

Heart  Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection!  Heart

- The Matthew Shepard Story
- Torch Song Trilogy
- Transamerica
- Brokeback mountain
- shelter

And 2 french gay movies

- un amour à taire
- Juste une question d'amour