Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Good movies/shows with a gay theme on Netflix
I don't know if anyone else on here is a cord cutter, but I did away with cable and I have saved over $60 monthly!! Woohoo! I think it has also expanded my taste in television and movie programs as I am now at the mercy of instant Netflix and Amazon Prime (which I actually signed up for shipping purposes). Where as with cable I would watch the same few channels, with cord cutting I am now forced to seek out what to watch.

Would anyone be interested in joining me on this thread in just creating a master list of good movies and shows with a fairly heavy handed gay theme (such that they would appear in the LGBT section of Netflix)? I know that this has actually become a "thing" for some websites to do, but with so many people on here I thought maybe we could create a good and ever growing list...? Or maybe my idea will fail miserably Sad

Who wants to start?

I've recently seen the movie I Do (2013) on Netflix with Jamie-Lynn Sigler.

This is the firt title that come to my head right now, It was kind of interesting.

I have the Amazon Prime..and Netflix..as well as HULU and HBO GO from my ROKU Box...

On Amazon Prime I liked the show Shirts and Skins and it is in my permanent Library now...

[Image: 200px-Shirts-%26-skins.jpg]

It is a reality series about a gay San Francisco Basketball Team. I liked it alot