Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Goodby to the bondage club....
reaper Wrote:[MENTION=18508]East[/MENTION]....I basically did submit. I did have very mixed feelings about it too.

That place was important to me, as were a few people I knew their. It was fun and different.

But the fact that I knew it would be hurtful or diminishing to my boyfriend made me chose not to go.

He loves me to much and is way to good to me for me to keep going.

For what he gives he deserves way more then that!!

Oh yeah...the mixed feelings....

I think a metaphor for that exact feeling when you submit is similar to struggling at first but remembering how to breathe under water...like a dolphin! I sometimes resist a lot...but I know how to submit when it is time...

Like I said...I really love the choice you made....I understand that choice and agree with it!

cool !

life always has a way of surprising you and working out.

... and they lived happily ever after. Smile

You chose love. You did good.

I wish all the best for both of you! So happy that you found each others! *hug*

As I said in another thread...you guys are adorable.

And good on him for letting you come to your realizations about the role that the club plays in your life.

I wish you both all the happiness in the world.

reaper Wrote:[MENTION=18508]East[/MENTION]....I basically did submit. I did have very mixed feelings about it too.

That place was important to me, as were a few people I knew their. It was fun and different.

But the fact that I knew it would be hurtful or diminishing to my boyfriend made me chose not to go.

He loves me to much and is way to good to me for me to keep going.

For what he gives he deserves way more then that!!

I guess I don't understand why you can't kind of do both? Can't you and your bf still go to your club as observers and socialize with your friends without participating in the activities?

I've never been to a place like this, so I don't know how they work. I would assume you can have like minded bondage buddies without roping each other off and raping them in the corner.