Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gossip Girl star Ed Westwick has gay kiss in new series
[img2=left]http://www.gayspeak.com/forum/images/news/edwestwick.jpg[/img2]The upcoming series of teen drama Gossip Girl will see one of the male leads lock lips in a gay kiss.

The third series is currently in production in New York, and sources have revealed that Ed Westwick, who plays Chuck Bass, will have an encounter with a new gay character, university student Josh Ellis, played by Neal Bledose.

Gossip Girl has proved popular with gay fans on both sides of the Atlantic.

In 2008 Westwick's decision to share an apartment with co-star Chace Crawford led to rumours about their relationship.

Gossip blogs Perez Hilton and Queerty dot com claimed they had been contacted by reporters at NY Daily News and The New York Post claiming to have proof the heartthrobs were a couple.

Crawford's publicist has issued a statement to Us Weekly confirming that he is "100 percent straight."
Note: No trees were destroyed in the sending of this contaminant free message. However, I do concede, a significant number of electrons may have been inconvenienced.

How disappointing that "a gay kiss" is still news. How even more disappointing that Crawford's publicist has issued a statement to Us Weekly confirming that he is "100 percent straight."

Some days I can't be bothered!Brakelamp

... And someone tell him to get dressed properly.

omg yay, i dunno why but ive always found ed westwick hot, and no my wish has come true, lets hope more happens hehe x

Andy Wrote:Crawford's publicist has issued a statement to Us Weekly confirming that he is "100 percent straight."

To my mind that means only one of two things. Either his client really is gay and he is desperate to keep it quiet or his client is perfectly straight but he thinks there is money to be made out of the rumour that he is not.
Fred

Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.