Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Greetings!!!
Hello All,

My name is Cameron, 25, from London. I'm out to most people and enjoy living life! As my profile says, I grew up in Asia, spent high school and college in the US, and now here to work on second degree, before going into medical school in the US. Obviously, I love Science and all that jazz that goes with it. I'm very much active in the LGBT community and other minorities, supporting various groups in raising awareness in many issues. I love anything outdoors, from rock climbing, hiking, camping, backpacking, skiing, etc. I have a vast collection of music from the Nicki Minaj (don't judge!) to Edit Piaf and Ella Fitzgerald. I also own businesses abroad, mostly to help the locals and sustain their living.

I had my first gay experience at age 12 and first topped at age 13. At age 18, I first bottomed. Ever since then, I've been mostly bottom although could top if needed! Living in Europe has widened my interests including BDSM and the like.

Cameron

Welcome to GS Big Grin!

<3 Nikki, welcome cameron!

Thanks for the welcome! x

Living in Europe leads to an interest in BDSM? Huh. That explains me.

Joking. Or am I?

Anyways welcome to the forum!

Well, I think Europeans are more open about various things such as sexuality, religion, etc. Heh heh.

Jaja yes, I´ve seen you in another forum. Welcome to this one

SolemnBoy Wrote:Living in Europe leads to an interest in BDSM? Huh. That explains me.

Joking. Or am I?

Anyways welcome to the forum!

Oh I sooooo need to move to Europe :biggrin:Rofl

Hey cameron, welcome Smile

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:Oh I sooooo need to move to Europe :biggrin:Rofl

It's fun here so far Smile