Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Greetings 2 all =D
Thx i can feel the warmth already =D

princealbertofb Wrote:Hello, Terrence, and Welcome to GaySpeak... Tell us, how did you come upon GaySpeak? What are you / were you looking for exactly? What is your experience of being gay? You are still quite young, so I don't expect you'll have great experience, but I may be wrong. Is your part of the USA one in which being a gay young man is easy enough, or is it frowned upon by family, friends and schoolmates?

Well my experience as far as Relationships go has been kinda rough i thought i found love at one point becuz me and the guy dated for 2 years 8 months (my freshman, sophomore 1st and 2nd semester of my junior year) cheated on me with my bestfriend and i've been trying to rebuild myself but its been kinda hard cuz i loved him so much. My experience being gay in my school environment stopped me from doing football becuz everyone was so uncomfortable but i became drum major of the marching band and everyone there was accepting, On the home front i was forced to grow up i had to work at 15 to buy my own stuff and pay for club dues and eventually i had to save to buy my own car which i did this april along with a laptop all becuz my parents thought i wasnt worth raising, but my little brother who is 13 loves me and accepts me so he thinks they treat me wrong and sands up about it but i told him its fine and i came upon gayspeak through twitter a friend told me 2 join so i did and im looking too make some friends becuz most of my friends are straight im not very flamboyant so i fit in well , but i wanted some friends tht i could relate a little better 2, and my part of the USA being gay is frowned upon lol so i have become independent of my family and once my senior year is finished i will be moving to California becuz stanford university wants me 2 attend there and im also interested in going there; the friends are waaaaay more accepting than family and the school mates some dislike and most dont care, but overall i enjoy my experience being gay i dont wish to change anything about myself i am who i am the only thing i do wish for is an accepting family but they are so into god that im just seen as a disgrace so im invited to many family functions but i've grown on the inside so when they do decide to accept me i wont bear any hard feelings

Welcome much love and have fun Smile

Terrence, you are a very brave and extremely well adjusted young man, you have every reason to be proud of yourself. Well done mate Wink

Hello Terrence, Welcome to the forum