Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Greetings from Russia!
Hello everyone! I just found this forum and I thought I'd give it a try. I don't know what to say but I suppose you know what Russia is like about gays. I'd like to have some place where I could be me, where I didn't have to pretend to be straight.

I live in St Petersburg and I study medicine. I also like basketball and swimming, this summer was my first time skydiving, that was awesomeSmile

Hi [MENTION=24218]cormeum[/MENTION], welcome to GaySpeak. Yes, many of us know what the situation is like got gays in Russia. That's a horrible situation to be in. Anyway, hope you enjoy being part of the GS community and WELCOME once again..
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

Not sure I could get myself to try skydiving...maybe a lot of peer pressure.

Welcome to the forums!
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

Cormeum, welcome and I can't wait to hear more about your life in Russia. Please share.
So glad you are here.

Welcome from the other side of the continent Wink

Welcome to the Forum!

Oh, and I couldn't do skydiving or bungee jumping even for 100 Million Dollars.

Welcome Cormeum Smile

Skydiving is such a rush, what an experience, well done for doing it! Did my first one a couple years ago, getting the itch to do another Smile

Hope you enjoy your time here being able to speak openly and freely. I hope it helps you. Welcome

Big warm welcome, hope you enjoy your time here!
Gossip is the Devil’s telephone; best just to hang up.

Welcome to GS Smile.

So I dont know much about Russia and gays outside of a few news snippets and what ive over heard (also some youtube videos).
But I am under the impression that someone being gay is basically a reasonable excuse to murder them. :X

be sure to take precautions, use incognito modes for browsers to prevent writing info to the local machine, and use proxies to prevent your ISP being able to see what goes/comes from where.

But again m8, welcome to the forums ^_^, pretty friendly intelligent group of people here, different walks of life means you can get allot of different perspectives on the same problem. AAAAaanyway, see you on the boards m8 ^_^

Welcome to GS!!!

Hope to chat soon!!!