Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Greetings from Russia!
Preevyet droog! I still remember a little Russian I studied in school, good to have you here.

How long does it take for a thread to appear, by the way? I created a long one the day before yesterday and it's still not here. I understand they're checking it as I'm a new user but still.

cormeum Wrote:How long does it take for a thread to appear, by the way? I created a long one the day before yesterday and it's still not here. I understand they're checking it as I'm a new user but still.

It has to do with you having less than 50 posts. The forum will at random hold your posts. My advice would be to hit the word games section and hit 50 posts real quick. When you hit 50 posts (or the script runs) it will release whatever posts that might be held for moderation.

The idea is to thwart off trolls and spammers and such. Is kind of annoying.

Usually though could be a few days or a week, I don't know exactly when all that stuff runs :/
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

hey man .. read your story in another thread .. i do hope you find love and support here, greetings from the Philippines! .. Smile

I'm surprised [MENTION=24218]cormeum[/MENTION], that I haven't actually welcomed you yet, at least not here, but I know I have already answered one of your posts. Anyway, Welcome to GaySpeak. We are interested to see how things play out in Russia now that President Trump is getting all pally with President Putin. It doesn't bode well for LGBT communities in either country. Good luck with your studies. When you get your diploma and get an opportunity to study abroad, take that chance.

welcome to the forum
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!