Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Grimm
[Image: latest?cb=20150712062915]

Anyone here as into this campy nonsense as I am?

I'll be glued to my screen!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I do like the show but the real reason I watch is because of David Giuntoli...sexy sexy sexy man.....

I could watch him read the phone book....

I've been watching since season 1..,
Missed a few episodes..

I'll get caught up ..

East Wrote:I do like the show but the real reason I watch is because of David Giuntoli...sexy sexy sexy man.....

I could watch him read the phone book....

David Giuntoli...?

[Image: tumblr_mkmlq0i6XF1s14gh7o1_400.gif]

I'm excited for the new season to start
“Why is a raven like a writing-desk?”  [Image: 1f3a9.png]

[Image: tumblr_lzo0qkM78h1rp0s5to1_1280.jpg]

Boing!

I have watched ths show on and off , must try to watch it properly when the new season starts.

East Wrote:I do like the show but the real reason I watch is because of David Giuntoli...sexy sexy sexy man.....

that's the only reason i ever watched White Collar, because of Matt Bomer. the plot was simple (i.e. stupid), the characters 1-dimensional (including Bomer's)...it was nothing but a succession of sexy images of one man from beginning to end. (i don't even remember what it was about, other than sexiness of Bomer). that's the only reason it ever had any viewers at all.

you can make a show out of the sex appeal of men alone. i just wish they would ditch their moronic plots at the same time, give up the pretense, that's an embarrassment. or maybe i have to do it myself, if no-one else will....

actually, i'm starting to wonder about just how stupid you can make your plot and still have it pay off with viewer count by having a sexy male lead... that is an interesting speculation. we truly have re-entered the ancient Greek times when the appreciation of male beauty was at its height.
''Do I look civilized to you?''

[MENTION=21405]meridannight[/MENTION] ........

This is a video of David when he was on Road Rules stripping in a gay bar....

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SEXY..............

[MENTION=18508]East[/MENTION], since you put it that way:

here are Matt Bomer's sex scenes with Mark Ruffalo in The Normal Heart (2014):

these are the best gay sex scenes i have seen on the big screen. when i was watching it, i thought, 'damn, that's good' and then i found out Matt Bomer is gay. makes sense he was so good, male-male intimacy comes naturally to him. that's obvious.

it also includes a very good quote:

The Normal Heart, 2014 Wrote:Men do not naturally not love, they learn not to.

if you guys haven't seen this film, it's worth it.
''Do I look civilized to you?''