Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Growing Out Of Teen Forums
My name would be Eli. I'm an 18 year old asian american looking for a new gay forum that isn't directed especially to teens. I'm so done with teen forum drama but I feel like I'm a little too young for most other forum sites.

Anyway, I'm a full time collage student majoring in psychology. I'm open about my sexuality with friends and family but most of them don't necessarily support me so forums give me a chance to talk about things that I can't really talk with them about.
Hey there Big Grin this is an awesoem forum, it has to be the most friedly forum I'v ever come across. aslong as your here more than a week I'm sure you'll make friends Smile etc.. welcome...
Welcome to GS!
Hey there! Welcome to GS! You've come to the right place. This is a wonderful gay forum. This is waaaay much better than any teen forum. Sit back, relax and enjoy what this forum has to offer.
WELCOME~ this place is awesome, I've been here for 2 days and I really like it, I'm sure you will like it as well
hello and welcome Eli (I love that name). I hope you find the support you need here to help you out. Welcome
In the end, it boils down to two simple choices. Either you do or you don't. You'd think with all the problems in this world, there'd be more answers. It's not fair... but its the way things are. The choice is yours. ~ Zidane Tribal

Hope is comforting, it allows us to accept fate no matter how tragic it may be. ~ Yunalesca

"Απο μακρυά και αγαπημένοι παρά απο κοντά και μαλωμένοι"

There's not a word yet, for old friends who've just met ~ Gonzo
Hello. Welcome Smile

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Wink Growing old is not for sissies ! JustOlme 8 304 02-08-2021, 11:26 AM
Last Post: artyboy
  New Guy to the Forums! Spooky61 9 567 12-29-2016, 08:47 PM
Last Post: LONDONER
  Newcomer to the forums Trennntt 14 826 12-30-2015, 03:15 PM
Last Post: CellarDweller
  Hi, ho, teen from Cali here! May i get a welcome? ^^ Atsushii 12 839 12-08-2015, 04:32 AM
Last Post: Anocxu
  Hello! From another weirdo gay teen VirgoMasquerade 18 981 03-14-2015, 08:29 PM
Last Post: matty7