Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Grrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!! thread
Somwhere to post the things that have, gone wrong, annoyed you, pissed you off or happened to you today that make you want to go grrrrrrrr.

Grrrrrr today my mother had hid my jewelery that had been in the same place for over 2 years. Why i have absolutly no idea (that bitch be crazy) she then went out and had turned her phone off. I didnt know if it had been moved or stolen. It took over an hour to find it. I couldnt settle untill i had as it had some rings that i had inherited. This ment i was 1 hour late for going out for a run.
Grrrrrrrrr

Alto Wrote:I just went downstairs to get a bowl of crunchy nut cornflakes and my housemate needs to have a full on chat with me at half 11 at night, he just won't stop talking and it's hard to get away from him, when you do leave your crunchy nut cornflakes may as well be called soggy nut cornflakes

My flatmate is the same! I'll say "I'm off to bed, night" to her and she will decide to start a full conversation as I then try to leave the lounge. I am backing out of the door and she still talks lol. She once followed me to my bedroom door STILL talking!

ok, so i was eating fried pork and finding out it lacked flavor, that i couldn't find any salt!!! grrrrr

thawoods Wrote:ok, so i was eating fried pork and finding out it lacked flavor, that i couldn't find any salt!!! grrrrr
Try some soy sauce or marmite lol

shyl4l Wrote:Try some soy sauce or marmite lol

oh ehm, im not a very big fan of soy sauce when it comes to flavoring meats ... and i have not a good impression of marmite ..

My parents made a cake...no, no one has a birthday, they made it to have for breakfast!
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

happy birthday axle2152!

axle2152 Wrote:My parents made a cake...no, no one has a birthday, they made it to have for breakfast!

Well, I know your parents are fond of certain foods, so it is entirely understandable that they should like cake for breakfast.

It is only fair to mention, however, that I grew up in central Ohio with a certain
German influence and it was common practice to have pie in a bowl with milk for breakfast.

When I was even younger and lived in Indiana, the housewives made coffee cakes for morning consumption like they were going out of style. Good, too.

These days I nearly always have oatmeal and blueberries with no sugar added for breakfast. Works wonders for the system and I like the taste of it.

Just to keep true to the thread: My roomie eats no breakfast or lunch and thus puts so much weight on dinner that it is impossible to please him.

GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I bid NO Trump!

[MENTION=20933]LJay[/MENTION] I used to live in Ohio.

They pretty much turn their noses to anything healthy. I am trying hard not to get off track.
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!