Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Guide me
I am a new guy here. I'm from Malaysia and it's a country who didn't tolerate with homosexual. Fortunately, I'm still in closets. Nobody know about my sexuality. Because of those reason, I don't really know about gay stuff. I just know, I have an interest with a man who is still my friend. Well, I prefer a cute and skinny guy. Big Grin Please tell me, what should I do? Should I need to move another country?

kai93 Wrote:I am a new guy here. I'm from Malaysia and it's a country who didn't tolerate with homosexual. Fortunately, I'm still in closets. Nobody know about my sexuality. Because of those reason, I don't really know about gay stuff. I just know, I have an interest with a man who is still my friend. Well, I prefer a cute and skinny guy. Big Grin Please tell me, what should I do? Should I need to move another country?

Are you able/can you afford to move to another country? For those who live in homophobic countries with so little tolerance, there may be no other alternative.
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

firstly hello and welcome to gayspeak.

secondly - then if your country has punishment or imprisonment for being gay then I would look at living in a more liberal country - if not then I would keep quiet about been gay , but I would keep my eyes and hears opened because your not the only gay man in your country and im sure there must be some kind of gay network going on , maybe a gay friendly bar or something along those lines - safety comes first so don't risk your liberty though

lol I cant edit my text now but I did mean ears Smile , I cant apologies for my spelling , its never gonna change now at my age

Is this man you're interested in gay? If he's not that might go badly given the country you're in. If he is, well, go for it. There's really no set rules for gay dating, other than keep it discrete and make sure you trust this person not to out you.

As far as moving to another country, i mean if it is possible for you go for it. On the other hand I realize that's a pretty big step. I am also looking out to the horizon on that as a possibility myself (just found my birth certificate today so hopefully will go get my passport here pretty soon).

Just be careful but also don't hold yourself back either, just have to be discrete and patient.
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

For now, discretion and patience are recommended, so you don't get into trouble.

If the situation is unbearable and you can pull it off, move out, yes. It's a big step and it takes planning and money, but above all, it will take some time. You can look into study/job opportunities abroad and polish your English or another useful language in the meantime.

Best of luck!
[Image: 05onfire1_xp-jumbo-v2.jpg?quality=90&auto=webp]