Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Guilty pleasures
my guilty pleasure is very similar to the original posters - I love 80's horror movies , the ones that went straight to dvd ...and the cheesier the better - I love the crappy synth soundtracks too and the 80s hair metal guitar solos in them ...

[MENTION=18997]matty7[/MENTION] mine has all of that. When the zombies start to appear they have their own cheesy theme including awful laughter. It's awful! But good Smile

IanSaysHi Wrote:[MENTION=18997]matty7[/MENTION] mine has all of that. When the zombies start to appear they have their own cheesy theme including awful laughter. It's awful! But good Smile

love toxic avenger ..they were brilliant movies ...not as keen on slapstick style of horror - mainly horror that tries its best but has a poor budget - obviously I love the classics like Friday 13 et all but guilty pleasure is like C.H.UD. or THE STUFF - ive got a big collection of these movies and I do love em...mates think im daft lol

Well I've seen a few big budget movies that were awful. Plus sometimes if I've had a long day or stressful week the last thing I need is complicated plot devices and character development. Bring on the cheese!

IanSaysHi Wrote:Well I've seen a few big budget movies that were awful. Plus sometimes if I've had a long day or stressful week the last thing I need is complicated plot devices and character development. Bring on the cheese!

agree = nothing better than a bunch of teenagers deciding to split up and search alone for the crazed killer lol ... cheesy acting and a great score is all I need to wind down - have to say that Friday the 13th Jason take Manhattan is one of my all time fave guilty pleasures - it has everything I love in a movie

all those old musicals that no one would bother to sit through, I love them all!
I would just sit through them and enjoy every scene doen't matter how cheesy it is...
also, sometimes I buy a whole pack of chocolate for me and my siblings... but sadly it never reaches my siblings, I would just keep eating them and eating until the whole pack is gone... I felt really bad one time because I brushed my teeth and just before I went to bed, I went and took TWO to bed with me, then woke-up to see that only the wrappers were still in existence.

CAMP HUMOR!!! LOL...it is "out of style" now...but I love it...and it always makes me smile.

My favorites scenes...

...and then these girls...I think they should be in EVERY movie Rofl ...

Guilty pleasure.......I can think of two things.

1. I love Jessica Simpson's music. Here are two faves....

2. Doesn't matter how much better the Justice League cartoons are, I'll always be a Super Friends fan. LOL

Here are ALL the intros to that show.

[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

LJay Wrote:I just had a big second helping of rice pudding. That is a rare and wonderful thing.

Meridannight does have a point, though. I do love to eat and I eat too much, but I am not sure that it is really a guilt thing. "Guilty Pleasures" is, to me, just a phrase.

Food "guilty pleasures" are only such for me because they conflict with other goals, rice pudding is definitely one of them.

I guess the other one would just be scoping out hot, muscly guys, including ones that are way too young for me (by which I mean 20s, not underage).