Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Guilty pleasures
literotica.com & a little bit of good pot now and then.

-but I don't feel guilty about it.
maybe I feel guilty that I don't feel guilty? lol.

Im so deep into project runway right now...
Friday night and Im drinking by myself swooning over Swapnil.
[Image: pr14-cast-300x300-swapnil.jpg]

And speaking of guilty pleasure reality tv shows... I am Cait is totally a show I've loved. But Ive learned that even though I dont feel guilty about liking it - I am made to feel like I should be by so many people around me, haha.

[Image: 8272_kristen-wiig-whatever-cinderella.gif]

Let's see..........

Ready salted crisps and salad cream on a plate.

Bombay bad boy pot noodle

Cheesy sci-fi movies

My collection of Robot toys.

Hmm have u ever seen the movie rubber ian? Lmao it's about a car tire that comes to life and rolls around killing people. It's on netflix.

I did use to find pleasure in watching silent night deadly night. The killing in that movie were just so bad. it was literally a comedy for me and brothers.

Current guilty pleasurss? Hmm... i am a cartoon junky. I can watch cartoon network all day sometimes.

Rod Wrote:Bidding on Ebay and LOSING.

LOL

So you actively, purposely, intentionally lose? Tongue

meridannight Wrote:'pleasure' is not something i associate with 'guilt'.

so, i have zero guilty pleasures. i only have pleasures and i don't feel guilty about any of them.

Agreed.

There are some things that people do that they seem to thoroughly enjoy doing without feeling guilt, yet they should feel guilty.

Like the exaggerated slurping/sucking/clicking/tutting mouth/saliva noises people make when eating/drinking/biting nails etc.

And the bizarre fad of those threads where everyone posts what music they are listening to or whatever, where everyone lists a million things without paying an ounce of attention to what anyone else is posting.

^I post in the music thread. And I don't feel guilty. *oops*
Gossip is the Devil’s telephone; best just to hang up.

I say fad. It is the longest fad I have ever known. But it depends if you listen and comment on something someone else has posted. Otherwise such threads seem pointless to me.

I do occasionally post in the music thread, but more so in the ones in the Game forum. But I actually do listen to what other people post, otherwise, it is indeed pointless.

Yeah I've been introduced to some music that I'd never heard of but piqued my interest... There's one poster who frequently shares stuff that is so different to my usual choice that I look forward to what he puts next.
[MENTION=22727]Cridders88[/MENTION] you post in the Game forums?? I might have bumped into you in there once or twice :p
Gossip is the Devil’s telephone; best just to hang up.

IanSaysHi Wrote:Yeah I've been introduced to some music that I'd never heard of but piqued my interest... There's one poster who frequently shares stuff that is so different to my usual choice that I look forward to what he puts next.

It's the only way to do it.