Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Guitar Hero vs. Rock Band
Have any of you played either of these games?

I recently got to play Rock Band and a friend of mine has Guitar Hero, and I have to say that they are really fun games.:biggrin: :biggrin:

After playing both, I have to say Rock Band is much more fun because more people can play and it just has more to do. If you are looking for a good party game, I recommend Rock Band Cool(although you may want to avoid buying it if you live in an apartment because it is noisy and may piss off neighbors).

My friend Luke has the second & third editions of the Guitar Hero games.For a guy that doesn't like pure rock,I have a lot of fun on GH.Never played Rock Band before.

I have Guitar Hero its a awesome game, although I'm not very good at it.

Not played Rock Band

The main differences between Guitar Hero 3 and Rock Band are that in Guitar Hero 3 you can play just the Guitar (playing either Lead/Bass/Rhythm depending on the track); and in Rock Band you can play the Guitar, Sing with a Microphone and/or play the Drums.

Obviously this introduces a cost-element. It's MUCH more expensive to buy Rock Band with all the accessories than it is to buy Guitar Hero 3 with the Guitar, and for some reason Guitar Hero 3 seems to be slightly more ... forgiving ... in terms of the amount of leeway it affords you, when compared with Rock Band ... but both games are extremely fun, and you can easily spend hours and hours playing them to bits :biggrin:.

xx

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

Never played Guitar Hero.

Rock Band IS damn cool tho!

Fair play your drumming skills are quite legendary babe !

Bighug.

xx

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

Shadow Wrote:Fair play your drumming skills are quite legendary babe !

Bighug.

xx

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

lol... They were quite bad!!! lol... Guitar on the other hand... as long its not higher than medium difficulty :redface:

I thought they were aaaaaall good Bighug.

xx

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

Shadow Wrote:I thought they were aaaaaall good Bighug.

xx

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

Bless ya

Bighug

I have played both, same shit pretty much. I think Rock Band is slighty, slighty better than Guitar Hero. I suck at both of those games. However I saw that Rock Band is a bit better, like the controls are a bit smoother. I think the graphics are somewhat better. In Rock Band, it looks too cartoony.