Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Guy Crush at work
I have a huge crush on this guy at work, but I'm afraid I'm coming off as a stuck up. The first time I saw him, I was like, hmmm...his kind of cute. Then I met him and shook his hand, and my heart skipped a bit. If there is such as thing as love at first hand shake, I might have fallen in love. He is really nice, soft spoken, down to earth kind of guy. He has thick long black eye lashes and a great gentle smile that melts my heart. But like all other people I like, I get so nervous whenever he is around. When he is in the same room with me, I lose my ability to speak. I get so conscious about every single thing I make. Even when I get up to walk I feel like I am swaying my arms back and forth forcefully.

Why can't I just say hi, or good morning, or how was your day? Is it so hard to say those words? But like I said, I do want to say those words, but I get joked up. And now I feel like I am being a stuck up for not talking to him.

The fact is, I don't even know if he is gay or not? He probably doesn't if I'm gay or not too? No one at work know...I think!...but whatever, I just want to be able to say something to him just as a normal person would.

You're overthinking your every single move. Try and let your mind go blank and approach him like you would any other person at work. You're not asking him to marry you, you're just saying hi and how are you. Let it roll from there.

djharris79 Wrote:... I get so nervous whenever he is around. When he is in the same room with me, I lose my ability to speak ...

Big Bang Theory - Rajesh Koothrappali

serious tho, is there even a slight chance he is gay, and this is a co-worker situation
are you out at work?

Damn crushes on guys with ambiguous sexuality >.<
I'm in the same predicament really, my suggestion is try to find another crush who you feel more comfortable with and whose sexuality you are more sure of.. straight crushes are the worst, so much thought over something that would only happen with great luck. As gays, the odds are against us really unless we look in gay bars haha

This reminds me so much of a crush I had on a guy in a uni class one summer.

I failed the class! Never said a word to the guy! And after all these years still regret it all Poke2 *not really - I am sure one of the sexiest guys I have ever seen was a total bore and the hard on I had every class for two months was nothing Bunny2

Just say hi to the dude and get over your nerves Party

Yeah ur over thinking it all, just relax, be yourself and go for it you have noting to lose and if it doesnt work out its not ur fault at least u tryed , just man up and Speakk haha Confidence Sells Wink